New BMM Pics

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

headair123

New BMM Pics

Post by headair123 »

Let me just say that I would like to be as big as pumpman12 in his last post. But, I am working on it. I am yet to use my BMM more than 10 times.

Also, I am still struggling with the aftermath of a blister on my donut (I can't seem to be able to stop myself from pumping though. In order to protect myself a bit better, I have taken to taping my donut with medical tape.

Long story short, my BMM's bulge is 9.5" from base (including the seal). I look forward to having my glans touch the end. My sac managed to get to about 6.5" away from base. Good result for me.

My next goal is to be able to fill the side pockets.

I welcome comments and suggestions.
Attachments
IMG_0001.jpg
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
headair123

Re: New BMM Pics

Post by headair123 »

More pics
Attachments
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0006.jpg
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Good job pumper. Your fat meat looks hot now. Just imagine what you will do by summer. I can see that huge bulge now.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Pumpman did look awesomely huge in his bull master but don't discredit yourself because you look fantastic! Will definitely be rubbing the end of that pocket you keep this up!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Stretch and Prelude,
You guys are awesome. You are the yard-stick (pun intended). I will work on it. Damn the open blister!
My only problem is that my wife does not approve. So, I have to sneak down to the basement at night to perform my exercises. So, maybe one hour per night. 5 days per week. And the occasional long session. But, by fuck, I will get there.
I appreciate the encouragement.
camma52

Post by camma52 »

You'll get the results you want with time & patience, enjoy the process cause
the way you look in your pictures it won't be long :D
Tried pumping once and now I love it.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Thank you camma52,
As a matter of fact, I am currently in the tube again. I did 2 hours this afternoon. I have gone back into the tube this evening. I logged about 2.5 hours - a total of 4.5 hours today.

I am noticing something new: My sac has tons of clear liquid beads on it. It is like it is sweating. Anyone get a similar experience?
headair123

Post by headair123 »

For my second round today, I had to almost start over; I lost a lot of the volume from the earlier pump.

The pictures below are from my second round (at 2.5 hours). My dick is now filling the dorsal bulb of the BMM. My sack is hanging a further 0.75 to 1 inches.
Attachments
IMG_0046.jpg
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0030.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

headair123 wrote:Thank you camma52,
As a matter of fact, I am currently in the tube again. I did 2 hours this afternoon. I have gone back into the tube this evening. I logged about 2.5 hours - a total of 4.5 hours today.

I am noticing something new: My sac has tons of clear liquid beads on it. It is like it is sweating. Anyone get a similar experience?
Those sound like blisters. If so, You're going to be in for some itching and peeling. Think sunburn, but without the burnt sensation. Guessing by the way your glans are pressed up against the cockpit, You may want to reduce your vac level a bit. 3-4HG with occasional quick bursts of 6-7hg is good especially if you want to be able to pump for 4-1/2 hours without damage.

Try to take it easy on yourself. Remember Stretch has been pumping regularly for YEARS, and Prelude has more cock unpumped than a lot of us could ever hope to even pump up to. He's living proof that even the most well endowed guys are not satisfied with being horsehung.
You are already able to achieve a huge bulge. It's yours. Enjoy where you are today, but keep working steadily to reach long term goals. Slow and steady wins the race. I say this not to discourage you. Just to help you avoid permanent discoloration. Every time you damage yourself it's also a setback for your pump time. Enjoy!
-fitter
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Fitter,
Thank you for the words of wisdom. I really appreciate it.
After my last post, I checked the liquid beads. They were not blisters.
They looked and felt like sweat.
So, i wiped them off and I went back into the tube.
Then I noticed that the liquid started pooling in the side pocket.
It had a red tint to it. I suspect that it was lymph liquid coming out through the sac skin/pores.
Any way, I stopped immediately.
The problem is that I did not sleep last as my sac was itching something fierce.
Still is. Driving me bonkers.
Good news however is that there are no blisters on the sac.
The blister on the donut is heeling slowly.

I suppose I have to slow down. Damn!
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

You have stretched the skin to a new limit! The itching is normal for skin that is generating new cells to accommodate the new size. I recently had surgery and the area involved (my knee) has swollen tremendously. It itches like crazy because of the stretching and the healing process. I have also found this to be true when I have reached a new max while ball pumping. Itches for days. The fluids that you saw are actually your body fluids permeating the skin and you also may have scratched enough to cause some bleeding.
Allow the skin to heal and remember slow & steady!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

:( :( :( headair123............thank you for the complament !!! Please don't get discuraged by anything your going through.......I've also been there on everything you mentioned. The blisters, the beads on my sack skin, sometimes pain. Everything takes time, I couldn't have said it any better than "Slow & steady wins the race". One thing I will recommend is the warm water and baby oil. It has helped me better than anything else...........WARM water I think is the key. PM12
headair123

Post by headair123 »

pumpman12 wrote::( :( :( headair123............thank you for the complament !!! Please don't get discuraged by anything your going through.......I've also been there on everything you mentioned. The blisters, the beads on my sack skin, sometimes pain. Everything takes time, I couldn't have said it any better than "Slow & steady wins the race". One thing I will recommend is the warm water and baby oil. It has helped me better than anything else...........WARM water I think is the key. PM12
Last time I used warm water, it was too warm. I think it was the cause for the blisters on my donut. At least it contributed.

I have to tell you, I was out to lunch with a lady friend of mine today. All of a sudden, my sack starts painfully itching. Like someone stuck a pin cushion in it. I started squirming with my hands between my legs as I tried to pinch my sac through my jeans. What a horrible experience. I just hope that this my sac growing and expanding as was mentioned earlier. If that is the case, then, it is worth it.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Oh yes the iching.........this too will pass. In the mean time you can try some skin lotion. Try in a small spot just make sure it doesn't burn any open pours. And yes....warm water, as you can tell HOT water is not good. I'm also trying to heal a blister right now....right on the head too. I use neosporin ointment, then I use a small piece of plastic from the corner of a lunch bag, I hold it in place with a rubber band...not too tight. The plastic keeps the ointment from being rubed off and helps heal faster......
headair123

Post by headair123 »

729b4l wrote:123,

You have stretched the skin to a new limit! The itching is normal for skin that is generating new cells to accommodate the new size. I recently had surgery and the area involved (my knee) has swollen tremendously. It itches like crazy because of the stretching and the healing process. I have also found this to be true when I have reached a new max while ball pumping. Itches for days. The fluids that you saw are actually your body fluids permeating the skin and you also may have scratched enough to cause some bleeding.
Allow the skin to heal and remember slow & steady!
How long will the itching last?
Once the itching is gone and I attempt a new personal record, will the itching return? Or does the sac get used to the new requirement to grow and start complaining less?