Question about hydration

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

crazyp83

Question about hydration

Post by crazyp83 » Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:55 pm

My question for the veterans is how much water do you consume before and during pumping and how often? I've been pumping on and off for about 10 years now and more regularly for the past year and would really like to step it up.

hardpecsbulge

Re: Question about hydration

Post by hardpecsbulge » Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Enough for you to see a clear stream when you pee. I learnt this when I was at a Palm Spring Pumper weekend - been pumping for 2-3 hours and nothing was happening. Then several pumpers asked "Are you seeing a clear stream?" So I started drinking until my piss was clear with little colour - and about the same time I was growing again!

pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:57 am

hardpecsbulge wrote:Enough for you to see a clear stream when you pee. I learnt this when I was at a Palm Spring Pumper weekend - been pumping for 2-3 hours and nothing was happening. Then several pumpers asked "Are you seeing a clear stream?" So I started drinking until my piss was clear with little colour - and about the same time I was growing again!
We're ALL supposed to drink enough water to pee clear for good overall health, so that's just all around good advice.
...and from a FINE source I might add.

I've always heard to begin hydrating 24 hours before you plan to pump. Not sure it helps, but it can't hurt. I do it during to, because usually pumping is in the works in 24 hours later as well. I consume a lot of water even when I am through pumping because my body will try so scavenge the hydration from my balls through re-absorption.

Turn your thermostat up a little as well. It helps with the HANG if you are slightly hot, but not enough to sweat.
I did some research at the Library last week and my nice loose hang turned into a hard cantaloupe I was so cold!

pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:47 am

I just did an hour session while taking a hydrating enema, with amazing results.
It might be a coincidence because I was already getting quite large so more experimentation is needed.
I used a few tablespoons of glycerin and sea salt in 16 oz of water, but could only handle about 6oz at a time.

johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:09 am

pipefitterdom wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:47 am
I just did an hour session while taking a hydrating enema, with amazing results.
It might be a coincidence because I was already getting quite large so more experimentation is needed.
I used a few tablespoons of glycerin and sea salt in 16 oz of water, but could only handle about 6oz at a time.
Sorry to be naive but what to you mean pumped while taking hydration enema... just thinking of the logistics... how did you accomplish such a practice... anything to gain more mass I am willing to give it a go...

pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:05 am

I have a big antique claw tub for soaking, but I used it with the stopper out so any nastiness goes down the drain. Then once I know I'm not going to leak I replace the stopper and add a little hot water to stay warm.
I used a automotive funnel and some 1/2" clear tubing for the liquid.

I'm about to go for round two in a minute!

johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:12 am

pipefitterdom wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:05 am
I have a big antique claw tub for soaking, but I used it with the stopper out so any nastiness goes down the drain. Then once I know I'm not going to leak I replace the stopper and add a little hot water to stay warm.
I used a automotive funnel and some 1/2" clear tubing for the liquid.

I'm about to go for round two in a minute!
All while in the tube? What tube?

pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:07 am

Yeah I loaded up the monster Sr. first. Then I threaded the tubing behind the towel rack so that it supports the funnel for filling. The tubing is in 10' rolls from Home Depot. I already had some 1/2" out in the garage (it's a tight fit )but it comes in all sizes.

I maxed out in about an hour, and have been swinging and shimmying all day. It's amazingly heavy, just as big, but now it is loose and ready to max out even BIGGER!