Question about hydration

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

crazyp83

Question about hydration

Post by crazyp83 »

My question for the veterans is how much water do you consume before and during pumping and how often? I've been pumping on and off for about 10 years now and more regularly for the past year and would really like to step it up.
hardpecsbulge

Re: Question about hydration

Post by hardpecsbulge »

Enough for you to see a clear stream when you pee. I learnt this when I was at a Palm Spring Pumper weekend - been pumping for 2-3 hours and nothing was happening. Then several pumpers asked "Are you seeing a clear stream?" So I started drinking until my piss was clear with little colour - and about the same time I was growing again!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

hardpecsbulge wrote:Enough for you to see a clear stream when you pee. I learnt this when I was at a Palm Spring Pumper weekend - been pumping for 2-3 hours and nothing was happening. Then several pumpers asked "Are you seeing a clear stream?" So I started drinking until my piss was clear with little colour - and about the same time I was growing again!
We're ALL supposed to drink enough water to pee clear for good overall health, so that's just all around good advice.
...and from a FINE source I might add.

I've always heard to begin hydrating 24 hours before you plan to pump. Not sure it helps, but it can't hurt. I do it during to, because usually pumping is in the works in 24 hours later as well. I consume a lot of water even when I am through pumping because my body will try so scavenge the hydration from my balls through re-absorption.

Turn your thermostat up a little as well. It helps with the HANG if you are slightly hot, but not enough to sweat.
I did some research at the Library last week and my nice loose hang turned into a hard cantaloupe I was so cold!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I just did an hour session while taking a hydrating enema, with amazing results.
It might be a coincidence because I was already getting quite large so more experimentation is needed.
I used a few tablespoons of glycerin and sea salt in 16 oz of water, but could only handle about 6oz at a time.
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

pipefitterdom wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:47 am I just did an hour session while taking a hydrating enema, with amazing results.
It might be a coincidence because I was already getting quite large so more experimentation is needed.
I used a few tablespoons of glycerin and sea salt in 16 oz of water, but could only handle about 6oz at a time.
Sorry to be naive but what to you mean pumped while taking hydration enema... just thinking of the logistics... how did you accomplish such a practice... anything to gain more mass I am willing to give it a go...
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I have a big antique claw tub for soaking, but I used it with the stopper out so any nastiness goes down the drain. Then once I know I'm not going to leak I replace the stopper and add a little hot water to stay warm.
I used a automotive funnel and some 1/2" clear tubing for the liquid.

I'm about to go for round two in a minute!
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

pipefitterdom wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:05 am I have a big antique claw tub for soaking, but I used it with the stopper out so any nastiness goes down the drain. Then once I know I'm not going to leak I replace the stopper and add a little hot water to stay warm.
I used a automotive funnel and some 1/2" clear tubing for the liquid.

I'm about to go for round two in a minute!
All while in the tube? What tube?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Yeah I loaded up the monster Sr. first. Then I threaded the tubing behind the towel rack so that it supports the funnel for filling. The tubing is in 10' rolls from Home Depot. I already had some 1/2" out in the garage (it's a tight fit )but it comes in all sizes.

I maxed out in about an hour, and have been swinging and shimmying all day. It's amazingly heavy, just as big, but now it is loose and ready to max out even BIGGER!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I heard a neat trick to test yourself for dehydration.

You gently pinch a tendon on the middle of the back of your hand and lift the skin.
When you let go, the resulting skin fold should snap right back into place in less than a second.
If it doesn’t, you need to hydrate.
729b4l

Post by 729b4l »

Pipe,

I saw this once on a survival program and it makes sense. If your were floating in a raft in the ocean, surrounded by water and none to drink and if you had some type of hose or tubing you could hydrate. By inserting the the hose into your ass and pouring sea water into your colon you would hydrate yourself. The colon will accept the water and not the salt. So, it makes sense that what you are doing would hydrate your body pretty well and you would not have the bloat in your stomach. I think it works faster too.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

729b4l wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:15 pm Pipe,

I saw this once on a survival program and it makes sense. If your were floating in a raft in the ocean, surrounded by water and none to drink and if you had some type of hose or tubing you could hydrate. By inserting the the hose into your ass and pouring sea water into your colon you would hydrate yourself. The colon will accept the water and not the salt. So, it makes sense that what you are doing would hydrate your body pretty well and you would not have the bloat in your stomach. I think it works faster too.

That is good to know.
I can’t surf any more because of my size, but I could survive if swept out to sea!
gracy

Post by gracy »

729b4l wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:15 pm Pipe,

Nice information Pipe, I have never gone through this before.