So far, so good

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

rangrmn

Re: So far, so good

Post by rangrmn »

Glad your back, you dick/balls look like they love the tube man. That is great girth and ball sac size. Hope to see more pics of your progress. Keep pumping beautiful work so far!
CombatCaster

Post by CombatCaster »

rangrmn wrote:Glad your back, you dick/balls look like they love the tube man. That is great girth and ball sac size. Hope to see more pics of your progress. Keep pumping beautiful work so far!
Thanks! I've been trying to pump all week, but I keep ending up more busy than I planned >_<

The other thread asking about cockrings gave me the idea for this pic. I got a short pump in then took some pics with some of my rings on. Hopefully I can get a good pump or two in this weekend.
IMG_20140726_011449.jpg
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Glad to see you back and pumping and getting large.
Love the rings . . . what size are they and have you pumped with them on?
I'm looking to start stretching my balls but not to keen on the weights.
CombatCaster

Post by CombatCaster »

FamilyGuy wrote:Glad to see you back and pumping and getting large.
Love the rings . . . what size are they and have you pumped with them on?
I'm looking to start stretching my balls but not to keen on the weights.
Yeah I'm not much of a weights fan neither. I've used about five different ones and they either didn't sit comfortably or the neck was too small for me to even get on. The rings I have on in the pic are a mix of medium and large silicone rings from Pumptoys. I tried pumping with rings once and it went horribly... Both of the rings I had on, which were also silicone rings from Pumptoys, broke within 5 minutes of the session. Maybe it was just bad luck, but I've yet to try it again. My whole goal was to use them for shaping, but since then I've picked up a Long Johnny that I use after Bullmaster sessions to get that low and heavy look instead of the bloated pacman shape.

Looks like a rainy day and my gf has a ton of paperwork so I'll be pumping tonight for sure :] Here's another angle with the rings on until I can post pics from tonight's session.
IMG_20140726_245132225.jpg