So far, so good

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

CombatCaster

So far, so good

Post by CombatCaster »

Guess it's about time I do an introduction.

Hey all, I'm CombatCaster. You can call me CC for short. Or just Combat or Caster lol anything works. I've been pumping off and on since I was 18. Just recently decided to start pumping in hopes of actual gains.

I'm still pretty new to full package pumping. Picked up a Bullmag a couple weeks ago and have been working with that when I can. I live with roommates so I don't get to pump anywhere near as much as I'd like. I intentionally got mine a little bit too long so I'd first have to stretch length wise before expanding outward. The first few days were a bit uncomfortable, but now I'm getting great expansion and I have tons of room left to grow.

So far, so good. This is in the second week since I've started pumping again and I'm happy with the results at this point. Figured I'd snap a few pics to start recording progress.

Sorry for the low quality. All I have at current is a phone camera to use.
Mid session01
Mid session01
Mid session02
Mid session02
Post session01
Post session01
Post session02
Post session02
Post session03
Post session03
Post session04
Post session04
Post session POV buldge
Post session POV buldge
TobyB

Re: So far, so good

Post by TobyB »

very nice package so far!
I bet if you'd pump more regular you will be huge!
smooth dutch pumper.
rojogan

Post by rojogan »

Wow! That's a great looking pump! You're filling that Bullmaster better than I ever could. Keep pumping and keep posting. Welcome.
CombatCaster

Post by CombatCaster »

TobyB wrote:very nice package so far!
I bet if you'd pump more regular you will be huge!
Thanks! I've been doing the warm water with splenda thing and I think that's been helping me get big fast. Even with my limited time, I can usually get a two hour pump in every other day. Hopefully I can keep that up in the future.
rojogan wrote:Wow! That's a great looking pump! You're filling that Bullmaster better than I ever could. Keep pumping and keep posting. Welcome.
Thank you :] I plan to use this thread to track my progress so I should have a few new pics each weekend if all goes well.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

CC

More than a great start and very, very fine results! Such nice full balls and love the donut around your cockhead, sweet!! Do hope to see a lot more, you've got a great package now which will only get better. It does take some time and effort, but permanent and massive temporary gains will come faster than you think. :) :wink:

cheers

ellery
str8pumpin

Post by str8pumpin »

Nice filling of that bullmag magnum! Ive been thinking about getting one of those, maybe not the magnum tho...How much splenda do you add?think it makes a big differnece?
CombatCaster

Post by CombatCaster »

ellery888 wrote:CC

More than a great start and very, very fine results! Such nice full balls and love the donut around your cockhead, sweet!! Do hope to see a lot more, you've got a great package now which will only get better. It does take some time and effort, but permanent and massive temporary gains will come faster than you think. :) :wink:

cheers

ellery
Thanks! The doughnut doesn't stay long though. I usually combination pump and do cock only after for a nice even thickness. As much as I love having such a heavy sack, I love having a thick cock too :]
str8pumpin wrote:Nice filling of that bullmag magnum! Ive been thinking about getting one of those, maybe not the magnum tho...How much splenda do you add?think it makes a big differnece?
Thanks! Hopefully I can pack out the sides one day!
For me the Splenda helps with quicker starting expansion. I use about half a cup with a gatoraid bottle full water for my first hour then just warm water with a little higher pressure after that. Seems to be helping me alot.
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Hey CC great pics nice to see some one else uses splenda where did you get the idea from also my pump seems to stay with me longer also how about you
CombatCaster

Post by CombatCaster »

lik2pump wrote:Hey CC great pics nice to see some one else uses splenda where did you get the idea from also my pump seems to stay with me longer also how about you
I actually heard about the sugar/Splenda pumping on these boards a few weeks ago and gave it a try. Still working with it and getting it just right for me, but it does seem to help. Lol I can't say I understand why, but it doesn't seem harmful to health or anything so why not, ey? :]

I usually use it to start my sessions so I'm not sure if it helps keep gains longer. For me, it helps me "warm up" faster so I add Splenda to my first batch of water and I'm already to the point of getting gains in about 30 minutes rather than an hour. It helps because I'm usually working with limited time so cutting a half hour off my session and still getting gains is awesome. Honestly, I've only been using Splenda for the first part only in case it CAN be harmful to use too much on your sack. I figured I'd use it in the first batch to warm up and regular water in the growth portion of the session. I don't mind taking it slower for safety.

If there's a thread that people know of on sugar pumping or maybe someone that could explain it in more detail, that would be awesome. I'm sure everyone would love to have that information :]

Or if there isn't a thread for it, I can start one so we can all experiment and think-tank it out for the best results

Pumping... FOR SCIENCE!! :P

Lol annnyway. My sessions have been going good so far this week. Today was cock only and tomorrow will be full package. Should be able to post some progress on the weekend like planned.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

My theory is the warmth of the liquid promotes faster expansion. Different additives all do about the same for me, so I use a good slippery hair conditioner for lubrication, and a heating pad to keep everything warm.
XpycTuK

Post by XpycTuK »

You are crazy, really :)
Rare amateur videos pumping anal and pussy:
https://amateurfetishist.com/category/pumping-2/
CombatCaster

Post by CombatCaster »

pipefitterdom wrote:My theory is the warmth of the liquid promotes faster expansion. Different additives all do about the same for me, so I use a good slippery hair conditioner for lubrication, and a heating pad to keep everything warm.

I usually use either Pumptoy's Glyde or some lotion with aloe vera. I need to invest in a heating pad though.
XpycTuK wrote:You are crazy, really :)
Lol yeah I just may be crazy. At least I have fun though :]

Mid-week update:

It's been a solid week for pumping so far. Had a dry 2 hour full package session on Monday, 1.5 hours cock only yesterday, and a good 2.5 hour session today with full package. Quick pic from said session.
2012-07-25_17-37-42_113.jpg

Tried a new method of pressure: I'd do 10 minute cycles where I'd pump up to a high level, hold that for about half a minute, then release pressure and pump back up to a comfortable level. Seemed to work pretty well.

Now I just need something to tie my sack off with to start shaping. Lol I'm building up a small shopping list of items just for pumping. Now I need a heating pad, some more Splenda, and a Neoprene wrist bandage as suggested by a fellow member here to tie myself off.
str8pumpin

Post by str8pumpin »

Nice big sack man. I use glide also, with warm water and a heating pad to keep it all toasty. Might try the splenda thing but it sounds sticky.
CombatCaster

Post by CombatCaster »

Hello again all. I'm surprised to see my old thread is still here :O

Anyway, as you can tell by other post dates, I used to post here some time ago. Because life got a bit crazy, I had to step away from pumping for some time. Now things are starting to settle out and I think I'll finally be able to get back into the swing of things.

Not much of a picture update for now. Just an in-tube pic from my first day back in my BMM. Hopefully I'll have more progress updates soon.

As always, I'm up for any questions or comments.
Day 1
Day 1
CombatCaster

Post by CombatCaster »

Managed to get in a session today. Not that long, but at this point I'll take any time I can get.
Start
Start
End of session
End of session
Out1
Out1
Out2
Out2