where do you SHOW OFF your PUMPED BALLS?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

lik2pump

Re: where do you SHOW OFF your PUMPED BALLS?

Post by lik2pump »

Gerardt great pics nice heavy balls and a remains of a slight pump on your cock great pic and show mine off every where love the looks I get
french_pumper

Post by french_pumper »

one of my last pic !!
Attachments
popping out !
popping out !
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

hi all,
any guys in bath UK? will be heading to the sauna peirpont st next weekend after a 4 day marathon, currently pushing 26 inches, will be 30inches if all goes well!
cu there x
timff

Post by timff »

Hi , Mmm Id love to see your big balls after 4 day marathon :-) . Can easy get to the sauns in Bath. Is it next weekend or this weekend you will be there ?Tim. Ps, Happy Easter
avidpumper

Post by avidpumper »

Hi there avidpumper here i go to the local pools and let the other guys stae at my bloated cock and balls
B8rBear

Post by B8rBear »

WOW ... GREAT balls there! Love knowing you enjoy displaying them!
george gannet

Post by george gannet »

after a pumping session I enjoy showing my results at a nudist beach nearby. Exciting the looks one gets from both male and female. Recommendable..
avidpumper

Post by avidpumper »

i go to the local pools for aquafitness classes i like to show off in the lockerroom
grapefruitsac

Post by grapefruitsac »

Would like to hear more details like which nudist beach(s), what reactions at the gym, locker room, etc. :D
pumping eggs

Post by pumping eggs »

sometimes i go to the sauna to show my pumped balls but i don´t like this "pumped look" so i wait a few hours till the swell goes away and than i have a full but loose sack with low hanging balls. i like the reactions when i took my towel aside...
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Eggs, fab hang! Can u describe the reactions a bit more? I become very excited when i am being scoped in pants or bathing suit, it's almost like projecting a male sexual power over the minds of others, male or female :twisted: What do u think? Regards, BB.
pumping eggs

Post by pumping eggs »

I have a big sauna world a few kilometers away where you can be complete naked (sauna, swimming etc...), very popular here in germany.
Most people look at my balls but they don´t say something, maybe a bit jealousy and I like that most of them don´t know my (our) secret.

On my last visit I was relaxing on a swim deck and two young women came over and whispered to each other while I felt my heavy balls between my legs.
In the steam bath mostly the men are looking but no comments or anything.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Very interesting. I believe that it has a very strong effect on people when they view in the flesh a huge scrotum, either covered(pants,bathing suit etc.) or uncovered(sauna,change room etc.) :shock: I remember when I was younger seeing an uncle change into swimming suit and witnessing his huge scrotum hang :shock: it was magnificent/powerful! From then on all i wanted was become like him :twisted: Luckily I had fairly large balls which hung low and realized others would stare when I went swimming etc. especially young women. Years later i discovered pumping and it is wonderful, I only wish i had started in my late teens :twisted: Hope I'm not boring anyone, has anyone else had a similar evolution? Regards, BB.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

...at the Easter Fetish Ball of course!
Unfortunately I was only "Flopper" sized that night. Next year...definitely want to attend next year while "throbber", or even "Bowler" sized.

I threw a distressed black leather trench coat with military brass buttons over my shoulders because of the sharp buckles on my gauntlets. Underneath was a vest, an armband and motorcycle chaps with my old battered work boots. Oh, and of course my black Hillcrest flopper thong.

There was a wide variety of people there, but yet I saw nothing shocking as I'd hoped.
I did notice a bit of crotch-gazing my way, and it seemed a lot of people were brushing up against me as my balls sat in front of me on the barstool. Even though there was plenty of space to get by...

Nobody mentioned my bulge, but I was petted by an admirer of long haired men, and told by another woman that I looked like Rumpelstiltskin on some Tv show. She insisted it was a compliment because I always though of Rumpelstiltskin as a hideous old troll.
Unfortunately it was so cold in the venue that I caught a chill without the coat so it stayed on more than I had wanted. I would have had a lot lower hang If I'd been warmer.

It was still a lot of fun to go show off in an accepting environment. Next year I'll wear a motorcycle jacket that can stay on if it's cold.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

So many great ideas. I'll try to find time to try something I've never done before, perhaps tomorrow, if I can pump up big enough and still have time to get away for a while. I want to see what happens if I dress in pants that really show the bulge and then just take the bloated package for a walk anywhere women are likely to be out and about. Sun glasses might be good...so they don't see me looking at them...looking at me.