where do you SHOW OFF your PUMPED BALLS?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ballpumper808

where do you SHOW OFF your PUMPED BALLS?

Post by ballpumper808 »

i have discovered that part of the ballpumping addiction is the ensuing exhibition.

besides posting pics of your pumped balls here and on the Net, where do you locally show off your covered or uncovered pumped balls? or where would you like to show them off (think "my ballpumping exhibition fantasy).

for me after ballpumping i go to Waikiki beach or other beaches in Honolulu and wear a micro pouch thong or very short shorts.
Attachments
short close 1.JPG
short close 1.JPG (495.23 KiB) Viewed 11562 times
cam stand 5.JPG
cam stand 5.JPG (441.28 KiB) Viewed 11562 times
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
noblewick

Re: where do you SHOW OFF your PUMPED BALLS?

Post by noblewick »

I like to go to the gym or spa and just let everything hang out in the steamroom, hot tub, and sauna. I like to see the reactions on the guys faces with my huge sack and watch them get hard and jack off with me. I'm very discrete when i go to these places and just let things happen as they happen
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

usually i go to the sauna especially when 24inches+ x
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

selffing, that must get some guys more than just steaming hot...hehe. showing 24+in...awesome. got pics? hehe
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
aabrunot

Post by aabrunot »

After a great morning pump, I usually stuff the package into my pants and head off to work up 5th Avenue.
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

hi had some pics on here for a while will post some more when have the time and inclination. x think one pic still remains on myvacspace.com username selffing! shame the sites got probs x
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I'm ironically a fairly modest guy, so I tend to minimize the amazing effects of pumping by wearing loose fitting 559 Levis and keeping a wide stance with my feet. If I swing my balls forward and close my legs it becomes quite prominent, so I can adjust their appearence according to who has me in their sights. A dick dancer at my local bar where I go for steaks wanted to check the contents of my package in order to prove it's authenticity. My balls were just barely pumped, because I remember wearing the smallest of my custom thongs that night. The problem was that I wasn't wearing the 559s because they literally make my tiny ass vanish, but my crotch was still a bit on the large side to have packed into those contour hugging 527s. There was just no way to hide that box from anyone. I didn't want to follow him into the private dancers room for fear that he would ask for cash. I have never paid, or been paid to "like" someone, or "dance". I'm afraid it will take the fun out of things I presently enjoy.
Anyway, he opened the straining zipper on my bulging jeans, and pulled my big pouch out right in front of a few dozen people. He would not have gotten away with this, had I not swallowed a few drinks already. He squeezed them gingerly, moaned a little, and backed his ass up to me. This is not my usual position, but never the less I dry humped him furiously for a few seconds, got really embarassed, and went home.

I have yet to share a full on pump with anyone for fear that it would totally freak them out.
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

i suppose i could display them here! lol x
14112011071.jpg
camma52

Post by camma52 »

Selffing, might I say most welcoming & hope we see more from you soon:D
Tried pumping once and now I love it.
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

hi
thankyou for that iv been around a while and post now and again x
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

hi all,
still trying for 30 inches maxed at 24 !! anyone got any tips??
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

after a 4 or 5 hour session and packing the monster-tube junior, I like to put on a pair of skimpy nylon running shorts and go to the park, sit down on a bench, spread my legs wide, expose my massive ball sac and read the newspaper.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

bigricky wrote:after a 4 or 5 hour session and packing the monster-tube junior, I like to put on a pair of skimpy nylon running shorts and go to the park, sit down on a bench, spread my legs wide, expose my massive ball sac and read the newspaper.
So do a lot of people feast their eyes on that package?
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

here is a pic of my pumped balls at Queen's Surf the gay part of Waikiki. i love the stares that i see behind my mirrored sunglasses.
Attachments
spd stand lips.JPG
Selffing

Post by Selffing »

hope you like Albert x