does this thong make my butt look big?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: does this thong make my butt look big?

Post by pipefitterdom »

bullbags wrote:Great comeback Pipe. I don't know what kind of chair you're sitting in but the POV shot is great :shock: I imagine the shock a chair 'repair person' would have being underneath and looking up at your massivity :twisted: Actually the perfect position for him/her to be in to 'service' your needs properly :twisted: Great inspiration Pipe, thanks BB.
I know you love you some POV shots BB. I thought of you as I was doing it. So see, it was you who inspired me!

It's just an old wooden high back wheelchair. I use it after my surgeries, and it doubles as an office chair and pump station. When the leg rests are extended it creates a gap just big enough for the boys to squeeze through so they can hang for best lymph retention. The back lays flat and the legs come up, so it could even be slept on.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Sounds like a really great chair set up for pumping and then lounging after coming out of the tube. I have found a similar way to maximize hang after a good pump which consisted of cutting an oval hole in an old canvas lawn chair which is very comfortable to lie in while my package hangs down thru the hole. It is pointless to sit in an ordinary chair unless your on the edge and letting them drape over the side but that is really not very comfortable :roll: The extra weight of your pumped sac is free to exert more constructive stretch and thus condition your sac to 'obey' :twisted: It's amazing how inventive we become in pursuit of genital superiority :wink: BB.
longelephantballs

Post by longelephantballs »

It sure makes those balls look awesome!!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

longelephantballs wrote:It sure makes those balls look awesome!!
Thanks man, I try!
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

I would really like to know what the name of the surgeon is that replaced your nuts with a bulls nuts! :lol:

Really Pipe, your nuts are just amazing...hoping to get myself a bullmaster soon so I can continue on my path to big ones myself. Keep pumping dude and you'll make that 24" in no time!
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

One last hurrah before a good poking and prodding from my doctors this month so I'm only pumping to get Full...

these jeans have tons of ballroom!
these jeans have tons of ballroom!
the thong is having a load off.
the thong is having a load off.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Spectacular thong shot PIpe! A great way to start the month, awesome, BB.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

20" yesterday 19" now
20" yesterday 19" now
bullbags wrote:Spectacular thong shot PIpe! A great way to start the month, awesome, BB.
Thanks BB!
it's been about 4 hours since my last pump and the boys are wanting MORE. I've been pumping more like 2-4 hours b out only for 60-90 minutes at a time. I can't pump them for about 3 weeks from now when my procedures are through. It will be a phenomenal pump after such a rest!
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Great picture Pipe! The black thong looks perfectly filled. Excellent body proportion. :D
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
headair123

Post by headair123 »

pipefitterdom wrote:
May full 6.jpg
bullbags wrote:Spectacular thong shot PIpe! A great way to start the month, awesome, BB.
Thanks BB!
it's been about 4 hours since my last pump and the boys are wanting MORE. I've been pumping more like 2-4 hours b out only for 60-90 minutes at a time. I can't pump them for about 3 weeks from now when my procedures are through. It will be a phenomenal pump after such a rest!
Seriously Pipe?
You went from 20" at night to 19" the next day? How did you manage to hold onto the size?
I am going from 16" to almost unpumped inside of 12 hours. So annoying. I decided to try glucose because of this. Just as soon as the wife and kids leave town next week.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

"How did you manage to hold onto the size?"

At that point I was pumping roughly 45-90 minute sessions 3-4 times a day. The only reason I wasn't pushing 23" yesterday is because I don't want to be molting and/or enormous when I have up upcoming medical procedures later this month. Visiting 20" several times is the only way to get beyond 23" so I'm not discouraged. I'm discovering more and more that my best growth occurs from 45-90 minutes, and damage seems to occur when I go for longer times, or hit levels over 5hg. I use the doughnut as my "pop up timer". When I get a bit of one, I take about a 4-8 hour break until my bag continues to stretch from the weight and sheer mass. That is my method for reaching "fullness". I used to think that the looseness was due to shrinkage, but that doesn't usually begin for about 12 hours. You will find in time that the size lasts longer and longer, and attaining fullness becomes faster and faster as you progress. Also you will find that your unpumped size gets larger in time as well. Injecting fluids is a good shortcut, but I don't believe they are retained any longer than your own free lymphatic fluids. If I didn't loathe needles, I'd try it myself.

Sounds to me like you need to build a man cave somewhere off limits from the rest of the family. "Don't bother Father while he's in his "study" kids!" My dad makes no bones about it. He calls his little office out in the garage his Jack Off Room.

Best of luck!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

RicanMan2001 wrote:Great picture Pipe! The black thong looks perfectly filled. Excellent body proportion. :D
Thanks RM. I think I'm gonna use all my free time, and frustration at not being able to pump by getting back in my weight room regularly.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

pipefitterdom wrote:"How did you manage to hold onto the size?"

At that point I was pumping roughly 45-90 minute sessions 3-4 times a day. The only reason I wasn't pushing 23" yesterday is because I don't want to be molting and/or enormous when I have up upcoming medical procedures later this month. Visiting 20" several times is the only way to get beyond 23" so I'm not discouraged. I'm discovering more and more that my best growth occurs from 45-90 minutes, and damage seems to occur when I go for longer times, or hit levels over 5hg. I use the doughnut as my "pop up timer". When I get a bit of one, I take about a 4-8 hour break until my bag continues to stretch from the weight and sheer mass. That is my method for reaching "fullness". I used to think that the looseness was due to shrinkage, but that doesn't usually begin for about 12 hours. You will find in time that the size lasts longer and longer, and attaining fullness becomes faster and faster as you progress. Also you will find that your unpumped size gets larger in time as well. Injecting fluids is a good shortcut, but I don't believe they are retained any longer than your own free lymphatic fluids. If I didn't loathe needles, I'd try it myself.

Sounds to me like you need to build a man cave somewhere off limits from the rest of the family. "Don't bother Father while he's in his "study" kids!" My dad makes no bones about it. He calls his little office out in the garage his Jack Off Room.

Best of luck!
I did a pumping session last night and got up to between 17" and 18" in my BMM (I don't know if the shape of the BMM permits anything wider than 18").

I finished at 1:30 AM.

This morning, at 8:00, I woke up with an awesome deflated balloon between my legs. By the time I got my camera, my scrotum turned into a hard, round ball. The attached pictures are highly disappointing. I wish I was able to catch the deflation before it disappeared. Anyway, I was 11" around in these pictures. I am currently losing volume very fast despite being well hydrated. The only positive thing I can point to is that the testicles themselves (not the sack) retain their large volume for a few days.

The reason I mention Glucose is that, from reading the forums, it stays in the scrotum for much longer before the body manages to get rid of it. While the Glucose is in the scrotum it will continue to draw fluids in. If I manage to get the supplies and work up the courage to try, this should keep me bigger for longer periods and should hopefully help in stretching my sack much faster than pumping alone. I have a frustratingly taught sack. It shrinks at the drop of a hat and likes to be close to my body at all costs! Really annoying.
Attachments
did not catch the floppy bag shape in time.  But, still 11" around
did not catch the floppy bag shape in time. But, still 11" around
The scrotum turning round in a hurry
The scrotum turning round in a hurry
The testicle is the size of a large egg.
The testicle is the size of a large egg.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Keep a robe handy by your bedside. Sit up and put it on before you even put your feet on the floor so you will not catch even the slightest chill.

If you lived amid the searing heat of South Texas you wouldn't ball up so much.
And don't be so hard on yourself. This just takes a lot of time and a LOT of consistent repetition. It gets easier and faster to get bigger and bigger.
headair123

Post by headair123 »

pipefitterdom wrote:Keep a robe handy by your bedside. Sit up and put it on before you even put your feet on the floor so you will not catch even the slightest chill.

If you lived amid the searing heat of South Texas you wouldn't ball up so much.
And don't be so hard on yourself. This just takes a lot of time and a LOT of consistent repetition. It gets easier and faster to get bigger and bigger.
I took your advice.
I had a short session last night that got me up to about 14" around and then went to sleep.
As soon as I woke up this morning, I ran to the bathroom with my camera. I had my deflated beach ball! Not as good or big as the one from yesterday, but still good all the same.
The right testicle is larger than a large egg. The left testicle leaves a lot to be desired; it only goes up to the size of golf ball at best.
Attachments
The collar helps maintain the definition when I wear it over night.
The collar helps maintain the definition when I wear it over night.
I absolutely love this floppy feeling.
I absolutely love this floppy feeling.