Lube Advice, Anyone?...

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

BullRon

Lube Advice, Anyone?...

Post by BullRon »

Crap, just realized that I won't have enough lube to get me through this weekend. I'm usually pretty good with keeping my "Glyde" lube from Pumptoys.com stocked up but been busy and forgot and not to mention that I thought I would look around for a cheaper lube to save a buck or two ( damn economy! :evil: ) Any recommendations of lube that works well with a silcon seal??? Any respnce will be greatly appreciated!!! Ronny :lol:
Attachments
Damn Economy.jpg
Damn Economy.jpg (96.08 KiB) Viewed 5251 times
itspierced

Re: Lube Advice, Anyone?...

Post by itspierced »

WET brand water based lube works great for me. doesnt dry up or leave an residue at all. cleans up easily and is some really slippery stuff. once it warms up a little its consitency is more like water....use enough and its like pumping with water actually. its available about anywhere in a small bottle(wal mart, drug stores, etc) for like $3 or $4. but of course sex shops stock the large bottles at around $20 around here anyway. good luck!
when I look down, I see things are looking UP!!!
BullRon

Post by BullRon »

A big THANK YOU! :P
Jimmer

Post by Jimmer »

I use Olive oil. hasn't seemed to affect my silicone seal at all. good for your skin as well
kelvinatorva

Post by kelvinatorva »

Bull - I use olive oil and water too. Been thinking of just using olive oil, like a cup or so for ball pumping. Could be messy though. I'll have to check out WET also. Good luck. Kel
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
soopersize4

Post by soopersize4 »

Yep! Olive Oil is messy but I do think it helps to enhance the thickness of my cock & ball size while pumping. If unavailable then I use Coca Butter or a simple nonabasive skin/hand cream. Plenty of things to use!
Pumping 16"+ balls and 9"+ cock in my BullMasterMagnum. PUMP the FULL PACKAGE and then SHOW the BULGE !

Soopersize
headair123

Post by headair123 »

what about baby oil?
Thanx
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
MDPumper

Post by MDPumper »

I use Astroglide. Water based with easy clean up and available in most U.S. supermarkets in the condom section.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I only ever used oil-free hand cream when i pump (look for "Stearic Acid" as an ingredient for non-oil cream.) it works just as well with my new silicone seal as with my old vinyl seal.

Silicone seals don't degrade like a vinyl seal will. You have many more options for using a silicone seal, but remember that oil-based lubes can also slowly degrade acrylic pump chambers as well (and we all know how expensive those can be).
kelvinatorva

Post by kelvinatorva »

Bull, I like the pic - nice cheeks !! Good info on this thread. I lube up liberally with lite olive oil on my sac and cock, then water pump. My sac still gets wrinkly and somewhat waterlogged, so I'm thinking of wet pumping with olive oil only. Has anyone tried this, and if so how did it go? Kel
If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got.
soopersize4

Post by soopersize4 »

Kel..........That's a great idea. Think I'll try flling the BullMagnum with Olive Oil. It tends to make my sac and cock skin thicker anyway used normally so to pump in OOil in the tube rather than water, should give interesting results.
Pumping 16"+ balls and 9"+ cock in my BullMasterMagnum. PUMP the FULL PACKAGE and then SHOW the BULGE !

Soopersize
ssnaps

Post by ssnaps »

Mineral Oil or Organic Olive Oil.

Or
5 cups water brought to a boil -
add 5t corn starch to the boil -
bring to simmer -
stir often for 5 min -
let cool before using
venicepumpr

Post by venicepumpr »

Albolene.
Simply the best.
Silicone safe.
OCPumper

Post by OCPumper »

I use Alboline as well :) *can even use for sex* It leaves you skin soft and all you have to do is wipe it off. Stays on pretty well too when wet pumping. I get it at CVS Drugstore for like 11$.
MMMM MMMM GOOD!
BullRon

Post by BullRon »

Went out and got Astroglide. Works great. Thanks for all the repsonce to this thread.........Ronny
Attachments
XXCrock full of nuts.jpg
XXCrock full of nuts.jpg (45.45 KiB) Viewed 4576 times