At it again

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

peteingar

Re: At it again

Post by peteingar »

Stretch, your balls are fantastic! I am inspired by your results.
I intend to follow where you have led.
keep on pumping :mrgreen:
Image073.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You certainly are making great progress Pete.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Wow! Beautiful big nuts Pete. What is your routine? You got great results. Keep at it.
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
DoomOpoliS

Post by DoomOpoliS »

Hi, can you write your routine for us, please?
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

Way to go :D Very nice :)
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Stretch, outstanding as usual! Filling a Bullmaster is epic :shock: I could stare for hours in awe! You are the ultimate inspiration for ball stretchers/pumpers, thank you and please more photos in/out of tubes, thanks again, best regards BB.
Phil

Post by Phil »

stretch"a great set of pictures. I cannot wait until I get my Monster Jr and start using it. I hope that I can at least get half of the results you do. the closest O have come so far is in my two=stage tube. It gave me a good pull and size but it was hard to exit and the shape was too straight
Keep pumping and posting pictures and videos.
Attachments
PHIL502.JPG
PHIL501.JPG
PHIL504.JPG
I like to pump and stretch my balls
deroh

Post by deroh »

super, super!
Gimme my boobies
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

........and back to breathing!! Dude.....words aren't going to express what I'm thinking. Your package, those balls, their length, your completely filled tubes, your shear mass in tube, and that monster Sr....I don't know what to say. I just looked through this entire thread and read EVERYTHING and you are truly a high level pumper. I've not seen many that compare without juice!! You are an exception to the rule and are very much motivating $300 bucks out of my pocket for a monster Sr. The tubes you fill guys dream of filling, people are in awe of you, I am one of them! Keep growing dude, keep me speechless, and show us what a big bull you can become!

MAN!!!! I still can't say enough......

GREAT WORK!!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Hangon

Post by Hangon »

Fantastic sloppy Ballsack, like it very much. More Pictures of Lowhangers please.

Hangon
clavain

Post by clavain »

Hey Peteingar

Great results I agree with you about Stretch being an inspiration. will post some new picks of my more modest results curtesy of my ew Thickwall Two Stage 5inch cylinder. The extra space after the one inch 'neck' gives my balls much more room to expand than does the Monster Tube Junior. Takes a while to get out but the results are a 3-400% increase compared with MTJ after say an hour. At least for me.

Clavain
Uk

ps Steve at Thickwall.co.uk knows what he is doing with these tubes etc
"Down to your knees!" says my wife
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

Gentlemen. Its been a while since I posted but thanks to Ellery and our pump party this summer I've had some presence here. I've been crazy busy these past couple of months just having time to keep the Junior packed but not much else. My camera happened to be near by so I took these couple of shots tonight just to prove I'm still at it! I try to keep the Junior packed on a daily basis, about a half hour to 45 minutes in the morning and maybe an hour in the evening but at this point I can pack it out in about 20 minutes or so. Its nice to get to that point and then just keep it there for as much time as I have with maybe a break to piss somewhere in there. I've been switching out with the Senior now and then but I'm nowhere near being able to pack that. The Bull Magnum is good once in a while too. Anybody else who regularly packs the Junior or Bull or Long Johnny? I'd love to hear from you and see what you've done. My hero is Pamplemousse who packs that Senior full and tight!
Stretch
Attachments
100_2336.JPG
100_2337.JPG
100_2338.JPG
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

StretchMine wrote: I'm still at it! I try to keep the Junior packed on a daily basis, about a half hour to 45 minutes in the morning and maybe an hour in the evening but at this point I can pack it out in about 20 minutes or so.
Holy fuck, a daily double pack in 20 mins.... fuck me... that is some great results!

I'd love to pack my Sr. but I think that will take a lot time, seems like most guys who pack that are infusing,
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Stretch, welcome back from work slavery! Pics are spectacular as usual, magnificent bags, can't wait to start using a monster tube jr. one day(although it will take me a while to pack it for sure :( ) I noticed your using heavy paper clips on the tube, is it because of easier removal etc :?:
Thanks again for the massive inspiration and massive package and hang :shock: best regards
8) BB.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

great pump as always my friend, quite nice!!! :)

ellery