At it again

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

kayaker

Re: At it again

Post by kayaker »

Love the photo of you packing the Jr. I would be happy to fill 1/2. of the Jr. You are most impressive,thanks for the inspiration of what can be accomplished! :D :D
Pumping and loving it !!
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

Stretch has been off "on assignment" as they say with less time for pumping and posting. For all you Stretch fans here is a little holiday treat from the archives.

Happy new years and cheers!

keep pumping one and all :wink:

ellery
Attachments
2012 zz 196.jpg
2012 zz 195.jpg
2012 zz 194.jpg
2012 zz 193.jpg
2012 zz 192.jpg
2012 zz 191.jpg
Pumpnfun

Post by Pumpnfun »

Absolutely wonderful package. Hoping to get mine to that size and length eventually.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Thanks Ellery :shock: You have just made my week with those archival photos of Stretch, what a magnificent sack :twisted: Seasons greetings to all, BB.
DanishPump

Post by DanishPump »

It look so great Your pic turn me on Do you have some more outdoor pic in the hot sun Who warm up your balls Do you use saline or Just pump ??

Best regards DanishPump
headair123

Post by headair123 »

Stretch,
I am floored by your accomplishment.
I have a few questions:
1- I notice that my sac has become leathery with pumping - the skin is thicker, tougher and more wrinkled. Is this your experience?
2- How long did it take you to get your permanent stretched sac? were you naturally endowed with a long sac before you started pumping?
3- Have your testicles themselves gained a permanent increase in size? If so, how much?
4- If you stop pumping for a while, what happens to your sac and testicles?

Thanks for the awesome words of encouragement.
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

there are very few threads or men that epitomize what we are all striving for on this forum more than stretch.
Attachments
2013 zz928.jpg
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

ellery888 wrote:there are very few threads or men that epitomize what we are all striving for on this forum more than stretch.
Another statement of yours I must agree with! You two make me break personal records every time I see a post from either! Continue to press the notion of world of monster pumpers who gather in groups to enhance one another!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
trickster

Post by trickster »

StretchMine wrote:Good morning and thanks for the comments. I got a Bullmaster a little while ago, been sort of learning the ropes with it and working on getting it packed. So far so good.
I got it because I thought it might help in my quest for length. I've seen results in that direction and I'll keep working on it. Unfortunately its a pain in the ass to get out of! I guess that's why I prefer the good ol' Monstertubes. The Junior is easily packed though and the Senior is just too big around for what I'm trying to accomplish but I do enjoy using it. I've come closer over the years to packing it but still not there yet. What I'd really like to find (or have made) is a hinged cylinder the diameter of the Junior but at least 4" longer (maybe 6") to continue my quest for length while maintaining my same girth and huge nut size. Know of any? :)
And yes, it does feel incredible having balls this size everyday! That's why we pump isn't it?
Stretch
LOVE the way your nuts completely by-pass the nut pockets!! :shock: :D :wink:
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

Damn dude! Would love to massage those balls
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I just found this thread again. I was drooling the whole time I was looking at the truly magnificent photos of Stretch!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
just4pumping

Post by just4pumping »

Awesome buddy
aspire10

Post by aspire10 »

Fantastic!!!!!