stretching mature balls.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bisafe

stretching mature balls.

Post by bisafe »

Hi guys. Have beenn wearing some rings for few months now ,attempting to get some stretch on these old balls of mine.Can get a dozen on easily.Am trying to decide where to get some heavier collar type stretchers.I think an increase in weight, more than available from additional smaller rings, is desired.
Have a look.
Attachments
rear view. higher than some, but, a start anyway.
rear view. higher than some, but, a start anyway.
IMG_0984.JPG (711.51 KiB) Viewed 9864 times
bisafe

Post by bisafe »

here's #2 of 3. sort of a different angle on the dangle!
Attachments
would like to try fewer but heavier rings.
would like to try fewer but heavier rings.
IMG_0997.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 9683 times
bisafe

Post by bisafe »

another front side shot.
Attachments
things got quite sticky/milky soon after this shot
things got quite sticky/milky soon after this shot
IMG_0780.JPG (899.94 KiB) Viewed 9829 times
robbobcd

Re: stretching mature balls.

Post by robbobcd »

hi from uk
Attachments
Picture 71.jpg
Picture 71.jpg (20.42 KiB) Viewed 9008 times
Bass2208

Re:

Post by Bass2208 »

bisafe wrote:here's #2 of 3. sort of a different angle on the dangle!
Attachments
oprekken 1.JPG
oprekken 1.JPG (179.25 KiB) Viewed 7974 times
naiad

Post by naiad »

Re the Oprekken pic, can u walk around all day in public with that? My very modest success has been I think because of having weight/strretch on at least a third of every day. ...Ok, the odd really good pull...
I use shackles which are a little heavier than the rings, and a weight that I can live with for a long time. Also great to be out in public "all dressed".
Naiad
bisafe

Post by bisafe »

yes naiad, i am able to walk around without any undue disruption from the rings. it might show a bit if jeans are a bit snug. the only drawback is you need to be aware how everything lines up when you sit down. it's like wearing a metal cast above ur sac. quite easy to sit and have ur weight pressing on the balls. but it happens only a cpl times and i just pre aligne them to avoid any discomfort.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Wow, 12 rings.... I can only get 5 or 6 on. What ID of ring and what is the thickness? Do you leave them on all the time? I have only left mine on for about 24hrs. I used the smallest diameter I could get my balls through without too much pushing. I think the ID is 1 3/8".
sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
bisafe

Post by bisafe »

yes at least 12 rings. in the photo i think i was wear 10 or 11. the i.d. of the rings is 1 5/8". to be honest i don't know how thick they are. like you , my rings are quite snug going on. have learned just to relax to help get through that little bit of compression ,just before a ball pops through. make sure you're well oiled up. i find most of any discomfort comes only if i don't keep the hair shaved/trimmed. can wear them almost indefinitly, as far as time goes. i take them off to shower.

got any pics?
AOD_DOD

Post by AOD_DOD »

Been using rings, weights and pumping for almost 2 years now. I can get 22 rings on, and wear 18 for 24/7 with little problem. I would say you should do a routine of alot of rings for awhile, then swap it up with some weight, then a combination of both. What feels good for you and you slowly achive some results. Don't try to rush it or you could be in trouble.
newpumpkin

Post by newpumpkin »

I use split collars that can be found in most tool type stores. I use 1 3/8" inside diameter and I am up to 9 of them. each is just a bit over 1/2" thick.

I did grind the first one (by the balls) and the last one (by the base) at a bevel (funneled) so it was not so harsh of an angle to prevent cutting into the skin. Takes a bit to get first one on as the sack skin tends to want to get pinched in the collar. But others go on easier. I use clear zinc oxide cream as a lube and to help healing of skin and prevent rusting of the blued collars. I see no need to spend over 20.00 each on the collars offered online...I paid less than 2.00 each for mine (I bought 12)

Hope this helps.
BTW...just got into pumping using the "Big Man's Pump" Until now I have been practicing milking for expansion. Anyone able to max out the 2.75" diameter of this pump?
robbobcd

Post by robbobcd »

hi from uk
Attachments
Video 5.wmv
hi from uk
(10.55 MiB) Downloaded 198 times