many veteran ballpumpers have bought a Monstertube because of its size and hinged feature. but for newbie ballpumpers wanting a CHEAP introduction to ballpumping, a simple jar can be just what's needed. whether drilling a hole for valve connectors or using a thin hose inserted in rim of jar to vacuum out air.
if you ballpump in JARS, pls share your pics and jar pumping insights and instructions.
here is the "thin soft hose" method for jar pumping without having to drill the jar.
3-4 ft thin, soft clear plastic hose (aquarium air pump hose, the thinner the better)
1 jar with opening big enough so balls and cock fit it. make sure jar has space enough for balls and cock to expand. thicker, rounder rim will feel better.
lotion or lube
1. trim pubes so have good skin to jar contact for airtight seal
2. smear crotch with lotion or lube to help seal
3. insert balls and cock in jar
4. insert one end of hose 1-2inches inside of rim
5. firmly push jar against skin with one hand
6. suck other end of hose with mouth, use quick strong sucks and use tongue tip on end between sucks to keep vac pressure building (if not using hand pump)
7. when desired vac pressure reached, with other hand QUICKLY pull hose out of jar while continuing to press jar against skin. hopefully seal is kept and pressure remains.
UPDATED 2010 with voice over and better cam rez: http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_use ... view_flag=
see these 2 videos (sorry bad quality but you can get the idea) at xtube.com: http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_use ... view_flag= http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_use ... view_flag=
this may take practice but works. so you cantravel and ball/jar pump anywhere by just bringing your hose with you and buy jar.
NEED COACHING to do this come to vacpumper.com (free registration) (or vacpumper.com/avconferencefolder) with webcam and i am willing to coach you using this method. already taught "cbt" at webcam room.
(optional, see white ring in pics) pumptoys.com sells a rubber or silicone (better) seal ring that fits on 4in diameter jar rims. i use it for comfort because comfort=time=size.
hope this info helps newbie ballpumpers get big balls inexpensively.