if you ballpump in JARS, post your pics here

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

txmale42

Re: if you ballpump in JARS, post your pics here

Post by txmale42 »

aa couple of pics of me
Attachments
out of jar
out of jar
Picture%2078.jpg (27.73 KiB) Viewed 3241 times
in jar
in jar
Picture%2074.jpg (29.25 KiB) Viewed 3241 times
peipumper

Post by peipumper »

Getting bigger
Attachments
image.jpg
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

A pic in jar and a couple of my bigger one i made bought jar at wal-mart rubber for top was from hardware store (fernco 4" to 3") reducer then i cut top down and it fits nicely with my stj seal from pumptoys.com
Attachments
1363555012840.jpg
1363554938045.jpg
1363554870221.jpg
1363554826254.jpg
1363554768371.jpg
1363554659977.jpg
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Thanks to ballpumper808 for giving me a clear and helpful direction to start on BallPump in Jar.
I came across this site more than 10 years ago but don't own a vacuum pump so could only admire guys with big balls. Also noted that most vacuum pumpers are bearish or meaty guys. Happen to come across ballpumper808 tumblr and got curious over the Jar method. I am 48 yo asian, average built with small and tight balls/cock. Today is my 2nd attempt after failing completely yesterday. Couldn't get any seal or vacuum.
Today after going thru ballpumper808's instructions and tips. I realises after a few attempts to lube up and also had to shave a portion in order to get any good seal.
Follow his advice, I only did a 30mins session. Was rather impressed and excited about the result in the Jar so after 2 hours rest, did another 30 mins session. 2nd round the suction was much better and the swelling inside the jar was much more. Almost didn't want to end the session but didn't want to go against ballpumper808's advice as he is after all a pro in this.
I am afraid the result after I took it out of the Jar is nothing compared to the folks here. Hope to get there someday.
Welcome any advice or feedbacks. Cheers all.
Last edited by cbt-asia on Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You're going about it right. Don't overdo it! Big results take time.
I'm petite, so you don't have to be beefy to pump up.
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Think you need a bigger jar try the biggest pickle jars available at super market follow instructions as before and happy pumping
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Thanks for the comments guys. Have to work on the Jar size. This one thought small I only manage to have a good grip on my 2nd session of pumping. During the first, it would leak each time I move so had to sit still and barely dare to remove my hands away as afraid it will drop off and break. I tried a coffee bottle with a wider rim but totally couldn't get any suction. Have to take my time scouting for a Jar with a bigger body yet small rim.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

cbt-asia wrote:Thanks for the comments guys. Have to work on the Jar size. This one thought small I only manage to have a good grip on my 2nd session of pumping. During the first, it would leak each time I move so had to sit still and barely dare to remove my hands away as afraid it will drop off and break. I tried a coffee bottle with a wider rim but totally couldn't get any suction. Have to take my time scouting for a Jar with a bigger body yet small rim.
If nothing else, try flea markets ,swap meets, yard sales, thrift stores, rummage sales or second hand stores. Keep an eye out for aquarium pumps or medical air pumps as well.
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

pipefitterdom wrote:... Keep an eye out for aquarium pumps or medical air pumps as well.
i don't understand this? I have an old aquarium pump but if I am not wrong they pump air inwards and not the other way around? Please advice further. Thanks.
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Day 2
Gone for a straight hour session. Slightly sore under the balls near the end of session but was happy that managed to fill up easily from the start unlike when I first started had to constantly suck to maintain the vacuum. Today it was fast to swell up and only need to suck a couple of times as the vacuum loosen. Having trouble in this area as it leaks and constantly swallowing the water within the Jar. The swelling while in the Jar was fantastic but each time I release, quite disappointed that all i get is a little looser sacs but not those sexy 'puff' up balls I see you guys here have. Looks like I have a long long way to go. The sacs are noticeable more loose than my usual this morning before my session still kind of happy as I had tried balls stretching with shoe laces for years to little results. Also noted that the cock get more worked out and show more effects than my balls which is not really what I wanted.
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Rested for a few days as the contact point between body and rim of jar was sore. Changed to a bigger jar, pumping at 1 hr - 1.5 hr, breaking in between when the skin is a little sore. Had to hold on to the jar most time or it would drop off or release it's vacuum. Can see some improvement as the swell is more and balls are puffed instead of previously just loosed sacs once release from Jar.
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

This very moment, 25 mins of my 6th Day BallPump in Jar :D
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

cbt-asia wrote:
pipefitterdom wrote:... Keep an eye out for aquarium pumps or medical air pumps as well.
i don't understand this? I have an old aquarium pump but if I am not wrong they pump air inwards and not the other way around? Please advice further. Thanks.
Yes, you have to get creative. You open it up and rearrange the port so it sucks. There are instructions on this site if you search aquarium pump. Nice cock by the way...
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

cbt-asia wrote: Having trouble in this area as it leaks and constantly swallowing the water within the Jar.
Use less water once you get a pump. If you waterlog it that will ruin it. Try a little manscaping to improve the seal, and try some slippery hair conditioner to also improve the seal and help avoid abrasions.
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

In jar 1&2
Attachments
In a jar 2 doing time
In a jar 2 doing time
In a jar 1 doing time
In a jar 1 doing time