if you ballpump in JARS, post your pics here

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

cbt-asia

Re: if you ballpump in JARS, post your pics here

Post by cbt-asia »

pipefitterdom wrote:...Nice cock by the way...

Use less water once you get a pump. If you waterlog it that will ruin it. Try a little manscaping to improve the seal, and try some slippery hair conditioner to also improve the seal and help avoid abrasions.
Thanks. I think it look good only cos of the swelling inside Jar. I did shave smooth around where rim of jar will sit and lube with plenty of vaseline as suggested by ballpumper808 but maybe becos I am not meaty, slowly the vacuum jar will move more inwards towards my body. Maybe I need something like what Metal_Micky have, a rubber seal?
Metal_Micky wrote:In jar 1&2
nice pict. How did you make that rubber looking seal?

After about 6 attempts of ball pumping in jar, I notice I am swelling faster when I pump and getting more loose sac but my testicals seems to be stuck with very short cord and still very high up against my body and not hanging to the bottom of the sac. Maybe that's is why I see some guys here doing ball weight?
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

Cbt-asia it takes time if you look at all the guys that pump up big they all have something in common that is time and dedication to this it will come and something ive learned here from the forums is you can not rush things or you will end up having a bad experience enjoy the journey your on keep growing you'll out grow the tube you have then the next problem you'll have is finding a new tube for your huge package and as the seal goes I have silicone around the lid bought it from any hardware store make sure everything is clean or it doesn't stick to the glass
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Thanks lik2pump. I understand but believe me, my short few attempts are making me rather excited and eager to grow much more in super quick time. :lol: even though I only achieve that loose sac, was so excited that I couldn't sleep and keep playing with my loose sac. At the end I had to get up in the middle of the night to shoot the previous pict so that if all the effect got lost by morning, I still have a pict to admire... :oops: embarrassed to admit rather narcissistic.

Had been looking for a seal but doubt it is being sold here in my country. I can do without now that my swelling is improving but as the hard Jar pressed on, I can't stay in the vacuum for long and will release and vacuum again to ease the pain. My last attempt were two 45 mins sessions within the day with 2 hrs break in between. Each session also have mini release and immediate vacuum again when the pain is unbearable.

Forgive my ignorant but sometimes some terms are totally foreign to me in the forum. Nevertheless, I appreciate the helpful tips you season players have for me. Frankly, I am admiring Picts more than reading... :lol: giving my balls weekend breaks so will update when restart in the week. Happy pumping weekend to all. Xoxo :wink:
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Don't be too shy to ask about any foreign terms.
If the rim is digging in too much you can tolerate it longer with a little less vacuum, but keep taking breaks like you're doing.

Enjoy your size!
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

cbt-asia wrote:
pipefitterdom wrote:...Nice cock by the way...

Use less water once you get a pump. If you waterlog it that will ruin it. Try a little manscaping to improve the seal, and try some slippery hair conditioner to also improve the seal and help avoid abrasions.
Thanks. I think it look good only cos of the swelling inside Jar. I did shave smooth around where rim of jar will sit and lube with plenty of vaseline as suggested by ballpumper808 but maybe becos I am not meaty, slowly the vacuum jar will move more inwards towards my body. Maybe I need something like what Metal_Micky have, a rubber seal?
Metal_Micky wrote:In jar 1&2
nice pict. How did you make that rubber looking seal?

After about 6 attempts of ball pumping in jar, I notice I am swelling faster when I pump and getting more loose sac but my testicals seems to be stuck with very short cord and still very high up against my body and not hanging to the bottom of the sac. Maybe that's is why I see some guys here doing ball weight?
Silicone seal made from bathroom sealant, only a small amount reaches over the top of the glass for comfort. Trick is don't put on to much at once and start with a spotless jar. Have clean tissue for wiping excess off fingers as you smooth. Use a bowl of water to keep finger wet, and at the end to make a flat surface to top by putting jar into bowl.
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Metal_Micky wrote:Silicone seal made from bathroom sealant, only a small amount reaches over the top of the glass for comfort. Trick is don't put on to much at once and start with a spotless jar. Have clean tissue for wiping excess off fingers as you smooth. Use a bowl of water to keep finger wet, and at the end to make a flat surface to top by putting jar into bowl.
Thanks Metal_Micky. I found a thread viewtopic.php?f=8&t=44148&p=265679#p265530 yesterday with similar instruction and just tried it out with great results.
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Here's my jar with the DIY seal. The rim does have screw thread so left the seal on the Jar incase it start to leak when I peel off. More comfortable with the seal and getting better and stronger vacuum. Only have to spent 30mins and could feel the difference. My last session before the seal, I was doing two 45mins sessions with little results. I could also let go of the jar without it dropping off, without the seal, it comes off easily so have to constantly hold or pressed it.
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

Cbt, innovation and DIY is part of the ballpumping addiction and universe. Enjoy the journey to HUGE BALLS. Do a google search for hotlioneyes and Stretchmine. Truly inspiring. Aloha
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Aloha ballpumper808, Xtube and some other sites are ban in my country. While they are your inspiration, my biggest inspiration and thanks should be you. Without stumbling onto your site, guidance from you and directing me here to get me started, I wouldn't have another attempt after so many years. Without the proper standard equipment I had given up long ago until your simple Jar Pump reignite my curiosity. Fellow pro pumpers here sharing their knowledge and encouragement with me.
Almost 3 weeks and 12 sessions after, I have never felt so good about my balls. Though a pale comparison to many of pros here, I m already very happy.

p/s: ballpumper808 I love those picts and can't get enough looking at them.
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

Cbt, the road to big balls and ballpumping addiction begins with your first successful pumping session. And now you have had 12+ and seen your bigger balls and felt their weight. Are you addicted like all of us? I hope so.
Attachments
image.jpg
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

ballpumper808 wrote:Cbt, the road to big balls and ballpumping addiction begins with your first successful pumping session. And now you have had 12+ and seen your bigger balls and felt their weight. Are you addicted like all of us? I hope so.
indeed the beauty of the swelling is the resistance to keep trying to cup my slightly large nuts and feel the little extra weights. Pretty addictive. In the 12 session I had started from just 30 mins to 2 sessions of 45 mins at low pressure than drop back to 2 session of 30mins after making a seal and getting better pressure. Unfortunately lately unable to get much chance to work on it and have only done 2-3 times of just 20-30 mins maintenance, hopefully not to lost the stretch I had gotten on my sacs. Hoping to get back to do some longer sessions soon. So yes, damn addictive, my balls just itching to be sucked! :shock:
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

The past 2 weeks had been most unbearable. :cry: All I could think of was to get a chance to pump. Only managed 2-3 short 20-30mins sessions. Notice that my sacs are slightly more loose when warm since pumping but the 2 nuts inside still hang high up. Need to figure a way to improvise and wear weight to hang them as I read from other postings. Still a very long way to achieve low hangers.

Today after 2 weeks of deprived, finally got my chance. Had been reading up since and started by giving my balls some massage which I had never done in all the previous pumping. Than start out on low pressure and as it swell, I released, make some adjustment and re-vacuum. This was I actually managed to get the balls to slide into the Jar as it swell instead of just swelling on the same spot all this while. With the low pressure than built up, I managed to stay in the Jar for 2 hours. As I was too excited about what I see in the Jar I finally couldn't resist the temptation to take it out to feel the swelling, hoping to put it back in and continue afterwards but the swelling prevented it and so decided to stop at 2 hours. My best effort so far in my so called 13 pumping session. This is also the first time I am getting the doughnut effect on the tip of my foreskin.

Feeling very pleased with myself :)
And I must really thank ballpumper808 and all others for coaching this newbie.
Lazarius

Post by Lazarius »

hallo,

hier ist meiner in einem Bonbon Glas von Ikea.
Attachments
2.jpg
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

Cbt, you are progressing. Enjoy the journey and discover what makes your balls huger. Then pass your wisdom to the next ballpumping newbie.
Attachments
image.jpg
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Thanks ballpumper808.

Little gain since my last posting. Been stretching my sacs in between but also with little gain. :wink: