3rd post best yet please comment

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bentone

Post by bentone »

great pics everybody.
thanks.
please keep 'em coming.
bigballs9

Re: Wonderful!

Post by bigballs9 »

RichardB303 wrote:I see the jar - how do you get the suction in? There doesn't seem to be a hole for a hose to pump.
RichardB303
I use a STJ seal and just slide in a small tube, than I connect that to a larger tube that goes to the pump. With the small dia. tube and lube it seals fine. Doing this lets you use whatever jar and shape you want.
bigballs9

Re: Wonderful!

Post by bigballs9 »

bigballs9 wrote:
RichardB303 wrote:I see the jar - how do you get the suction in? There doesn't seem to be a hole for a hose to pump.
RichardB303
I use a STJ seal and just slide in a small tube, than I connect that to a larger tube that goes to the pump. With the small dia. tube and lube it seals fine. Doing this lets you use whatever jar and shape you want.

I have been thinking about pumping the balls again, is anyone interested in seeing more pictures, i want to go bigger than 17" this time
ballpumper808

soft thin hose method for jar pumping

Post by ballpumper808 »

here is a link to a thread on jar pumping. i wrote a detailed instruction for "soft thin hose method." hope this helps. about23693.html&highlight=
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
dave4

Post by dave4 »

:shock: very sexy pics great job on balls
DAVE4
just4pumping

Re: 3rd post best yet please comment

Post by just4pumping »

Excellent job bigballs
pumper9ps

Re: 3rd post best yet please comment

Post by pumper9ps »

What a HUGE SACK man keep it up very much BLOATED my friend!!!