Testicle twitching and jumping vids

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bigballslover

Testicle twitching and jumping vids

Post by bigballslover »

I have long been into watching a sexy guy (preferably someone 50 or younger), with low hanger, smooth or shaved nuts contract his ball muscles and make them leap and jump around. It makes me hard and I can cum off it VERY quickly and easily.<br><br>I figured this would be one of the best sites since pumpers often have hanging sexy ballsacks, that are always shaved! Good thinking huh? :)<br><br>Try the following methods and see if you can do it, and if so, then let's start seeing a pack of vids being posted! :-)<br><br>First, tighten your anus, like you have to sit on the toilet but are holding it back, then release. Do this several times while letting your sack hang (pref. not after a pump session), watching it.<br><br>Another way is to suck in your gut, and release, again several times. Either way, or both, should work, but keep in mind not everyone can do it. More can than those that can;t, at least out of the men I've showed.<br><br>Eagerly awaiting these vids! :) You can email me with them or get ahold of me on the IM programs instead, if you'd rather not show it here.<br><br>Thanks studs!
teddy

Re: Testicle twitching and jumping vids

Post by teddy »

What are you going to contribute to our forum in return for all these videos then?
bigballslover

Post by bigballslover »

Ummmmmmmm Okkkkk....... not the type of reply I hoped to see when I came back today but oh well, at least it's a reply!!<br><br>I guess my answer would be, I would put vids of myself, or other guys, whatever was desired, in order to be fair.<br>;)  how's that for an answer?!<br><br>A true one at that! lol
Franky

Post by Franky »

When I was younger I could make my nuts bounce in my sac easily but now I can only raise them about 1/2" which is not very impressive.  The good thing is that in the past with a hardon my balls would pull up but now I can let them hang more freely even when my cock is hard - I think that looks better.<br>Franky
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.