4" straight or 2 stage + stj seal

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

wayman

4" straight or 2 stage + stj seal

Post by wayman »

Hey ive got the silicone seal from pumptoys which i only got since its compatible with all chemicals like it says i guess.Well ive always had a little trouble with a seal since im skinny in the area down there.But has anyone used this seal with another cylinder such as a 4" straight tube or a 4" 2 stage?I think it would fit either nicely and the straight tube is a longjohnny anyways.If i could get a better seal out of those id buy one as i can pump in a 3" easily and let it hang down and its great.Also i use oil for my lube should i be using something like vaseline instead?I just dont like the greasiness it has so i dont use it and it can corrode acrylic.So im not sure if my lube might be part of the problem.
newtopmp

Re: 4" straight or 2 stage + stj seal

Post by newtopmp »

The seal is good on any 4" opening tubes.  My lube of choice is good old Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening.  You can check out a homemade tube of mine "MY new best".<br>Hope this helps.  newtopump
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
wayman

Post by wayman »

Yeah thats actually what i wanted someone to say whether it could work on flared cylinders as well.I was going to get a 4" flared or straight but its cheaper to get a flared.But i was unsure if the seal could fit on it so thanks ill give that a try. ;D
wayman

Post by wayman »

Alright i just went to bostonpump since they got good selection of cylinders up to 4" wide by 12" long.I went and got the flared tube as it will make a good seal with it im sure.Now just to wait for it to arrive then i can test it to see if my idea works.I know by using a straight tube ill get a stretch out of it and not the engorged balls like most tubes.And a better chance of packing can be done with less open space.For awhile i had bought this silicone seal from a site and stuck it on mason jars with i.d. from 2 to 2.5 and it worked fine.So i know this should work just as good else i need to buy a thick wall which cost more and dont think they had them in 4" size either.