Young stretcher

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

crax

Young stretcher

Post by crax »

I'm 18 and just started strecthing my balls this week. Before they were almost inside my skin. In 4 days i used many ropes  and now im up to 2.5inches.<br><br>It feels great and i love them, No pain(just sometimes sore). I'm I going to fast?. My goals is to use a 3in strecther by march. thx for the advice :)<br><br>
hornytoads

Re: Young stretcher

Post by hornytoads »

hey crax, i would think as long as you don't have pain, you should be o k, just don't get carried away and all of a sudden come up with something swelled up.  you may give it  a couple days break between stretches to start with and see how it goes, then go on for longer periods of time<br>
Hornytoads
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

you're using ropes to stretch?  How are you doing that?<br>
crax

Post by crax »

You can use anything that fits around your balls to strecth basically.<br><br>Im already at 2.7 in' in 1 week, no pain(I really think my balls were meant to be long).<br><br>How im doing it? Easy. The easiest way is cotton rope. 2$ at a store 50+ ft. Take the end of the rope and wrap around base of your dick, Be sure while doing this to pull your ball sac out and wrap under the sac. Tie a simple knot and leave some spare rope over and face the knot up. <br><br>Lets recap,   You should already have a simple knot that represents a cock ring. Now, face the tie up(you should be looking down on it),Wrap the balls again but this time, stop wrapping when you reach the end of the testicle on the other side. (This sounds confusing. Ok.Now you got to wrap again but this time its only half. Wrap under 1 testicle, then the other. Stop.)<br><br>Finally, Start wrapping over the sac and under the balls. Everytime you wrap you have to layer the rope, that way, each time you wrap it should strecth. <br><br>once your done wrapping use the extra rope from the 'cock ring' and make a final knot(maybe 2) then if you got any extra string cut it off.