monstertubes

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

waylon

monstertubes

Post by waylon »

Can anyone give me some advice on buying one of the monstertubes?Im still new to this but im really into the design of these tubes but of course the price is steep.So maybe someone who owns one can tell me something i need to know please.
mRuss

Re: monstertubes

Post by mRuss »

you almost sound like you want someone to convince you to buy one.  I've got one and it's a great pump, for sure, but i only use it when i'm going to get so big that my suntea jarwould be too small.  If you consistently pump to 14" and bigger then you will need a MT sooner than later, otherwise i would use a suntea jar for the time being(it worked for me).   I don't own a MTjr so i can't comment on it.
tomk

Post by tomk »

As I have said before, if I could only have one tube the MT, Jr. would be it.
Attachments
0907p.JPG
0907p.JPG
0907p.JPG (59.55 KiB) Viewed 4823 times
tomk

Post by tomk »

Rear view
Attachments
0907c.JPG
0907c.JPG
0907c.JPG (56.35 KiB) Viewed 4823 times
tomk

Post by tomk »

One more
Attachments
0907b.JPG
0907b.JPG
0907b.JPG (64.37 KiB) Viewed 4823 times
tomk

Post by tomk »

Out of the MT, Jr. and into the straight tube.
Attachments
0909.JPG
0909.JPG
0909.JPG (73.62 KiB) Viewed 4823 times
VBalls

Post by VBalls »

I just can't help thinking after you maxed the JR. How much larger/rounder your balls would get in the SR.
waylon

Post by waylon »

So any problems with the seal at all?I do agree with the stj being a good cylinder since its cheap to make or buy and works almost as good.But besides my power being out since sunday from hurricane frances ive been busy doing other things.Also dont know if my pump broke but it wont keep suction for some reason.Id hate to buy another one since its a nice metal one i got from here.The price is steep on the mt but they look damn cool and seem to work better than any 2 stage tube.I had a 3 x 5 and it hurt trying to get out after several hours in it.I had learned the trick to getting out fast but still it left marks on the inside rim.
tomk

Post by tomk »

I replace the seal about every 18 months but I use it alot.  The MT (reg) pulls too much of my pubic skin in where the Jr. doesn't.  The Jr. tends to pull you down which helps with the low hangers.  I have a couple of 2 stagers too, but you can't pump very large without having problems getting out.
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

TomK - Where did you get your Jr? Thanks.
tomk

Post by tomk »

alilnut, I bought mine from Mastere, the maker of the Monster Tubes. (monster-tube.com)<br>ibpumper2, no, I have never had a problem with it digging in, and Mastere doesn't recommend wet pumping with it but I know alot of people do.  I wet pump in a 2 stage for about 20 mins and then go the the MT Jr. You can always replace the seal.  It costs about $13.  Thanks for the comments!
chubnut

Post by chubnut »

I love the results that the MT JR gives you TomK. I like the whole effect to look natural and in proportion...just huge nuts in a big bag without the grapefruit, round ball look. I'm buying one!
get em huge
tomk

Post by tomk »

I think you'll love it!  Here's about an hour out of the mt.<br>That's why I like it too.  You end up looking pretty natural.
Attachments
0912c.JPG
0912c.JPG
0912c.JPG (81.09 KiB) Viewed 4823 times
chubnut

Post by chubnut »

Ya, the natural look is the way to go alright. I use a 2 3/4 inch tube so that I can get low hangers, the trouble is that my nuts can't get as big as I'd like them and after two hours they get achy because there's no where else for them to expand. It's clear that I need the MT JR. LOVE your big bag TomK. I'd like to see the results after 8-10 hours when the redness goes down and you hang even more...an awesome sight I bet!<br><br> :P
get em huge
tomk

Post by tomk »

Chubnut, I don't have any pics now of 8-10hrs. but here is one about 4 hrs. after.
Attachments
upx2.JPG
upx2.JPG
upx2.JPG (61.18 KiB) Viewed 4823 times