pumping for permanent gain ?!?! tips/advice

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Otter

pumping for permanent gain ?!?! tips/advice

Post by Otter »

wondering if its even possible to achieve permanent gain and if yes, what would be the best way to approach it. im not looking to get huge monsternuts or anything but always having had balls that were rather on the small side, it would be nice to have some permanent gains to match up with my dick size.<br><br>i am aware that it will probably take a longer time and there are no miracle solutions, but im hope that there is a way. i'm guessing longer sessions at lower pressure ? preferably with water ? <br><br>any help is appreciated.
hornytoads

Re: pumping for permanent gain ?!?! tips/advice

Post by hornytoads »

otter, you have the right idea, just go with it...you can get permanent gains but it takes a lot of pumping and a lot of time, good luck, its worth it too.....
Hornytoads
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Permanent results take years, but if you're dedicated you can get them.  I've been pumping for about 8 years now and if I'd have pumped every day I'd be.. well, goddamn huge by now :)  As it is even without everyday pumping and with several long dry periods I've still got bigger nuts than I used to have.  Even a little bit bigger is something, eh?<br><br>Oh, and the best part about pumping everyday is you never actually get back down to your original size ;)
Otter

Post by Otter »

thanks for the replies so far. like i said i am aware that it wont happen quickly, and luckily right now i have a lot of time to myself working at home and all, so i should be able to pump regularly.<br><br>and yeah, even a little bit bigger schould be enough already, seeing as sometimes only a little bit seems to make quite a visual impact.