homework

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

LBallPMPR

Re: homework

Post by LBallPMPR »

Amoniti,  You make the Bam dildo look tiny.  More please!!!
balls4ward

Post by balls4ward »

ok guys, you are blowing me away with these pics.  just started pumping and feel stupid - how do you guys modify the jars?  <br><br>I see the pickle jars - what do you use to drill the holes and what kind of tubing/connection do you use to make it airtight?<br><br>Mechanically inept but starting to get hung - want more!<br><br>Appreciate any help you guys can provide!
Attachments
stretch_em_closer.jpg
stretch_em_closer.jpg
stretch_em_closer.jpg (6.94 KiB) Viewed 2049 times
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

some of us are using the sun tea jars that already have the hole drilled in them.  and some of us use other jars and get a glass drill bit at a hardware store, and drill the hole, its real easy to do
Hornytoads
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

balls4ward,<br><br>I know of two methods of drilling holes in glass.  The method that you chose will most likely reflect the size of hole that you wish to drill and the tools available to you.  Both methods require a very light touch to prevent heat buildup and the consequent breakage of the glass. Unless you are blessed with unusually steady hands, a drill press is a definite plus.<br><br>I don’t care much for the first method, and consequently will not waste much bandwidth or time with it.  It is for small holes (<=3/8”) and utilizes a drill bit designed to cut glass or ceramic.  These bits are available at hardware and home improvement stores.  A light pressure with a coolant should produce a (jagged but usable) hole in your jar.<br><br>The second method (the one that I like) is best for medium sized holes (>=1/4”) and utilizes brass or copper tubing and an abrasive slurry.  The outside diameter of the tubing (plus the thickness of the abrasive) is the size of hole that will be drilled.  100-grit carborundum, valve grinding compound, or diamond lapping compound (smoker’s toothpaste in a real pinch) mixed with a light machine oil or water provides the slurry.  You can buy valve grinding compound at most automotive supply houses for about $3 a tube, one tube should last a lifetime of normal use. <br><br>On a convex surface you may need to make a dam of plumber’s putty around the area to be drilled to contain the slurry.  However, this is not normally needed when drilling the bottom of a jar, because the surface is usually flat or concave.<br><br>When using either a drill bit or tubing, the area to be drilled should be supported on the underside.  A wooden dowel rod tipped with a felt or rubber cushion, not much larger than the hole to be drilled will help limit chipping.  I have drilled jars without the support, but you have to be very careful when you break through, and there will undoubtedly be some chipping.<br><br>Most instructions claim that the ideal speed for this method is 100 surface feet per minute. 100 SFM works out to be 1528 RPM for .25 inch, and 764 RPM for .5 inch.  I find that for me even slower speeds work better, particularly when trying to get the cut started or if the tool chatters.  Even at the slower speeds the cutter has a tendency to walk around (deflect) until the cutting actually starts.<br><br>Use a light pressure and raise the tool frequently to prevent heat buildup and to replenish the abrasive between the tubing and the glass.  You can hear the different between cutting and not.  Cutting causes a mild grinding sound, while not cutting sounds more like screeching. Once you hear it you’ll know the difference.<br><br>It’s not really practical when drilling penis tubes, but when possible it is best to drill about halfway through and then turn the glass over and drill down to meet the first cut.  The most dangerous point is when you “break through” the backside.  The more pressure that you are using the bigger the chips that you will break out. <br><br>I recommend that you practice on an old jar or water glass to get the feel for what you are doing.  This wordy explanation makes it sound more difficult than it really is.  After you’ve done it once, you’ll see that it’s really quite easy.<br><br>For the connection of whatever pump you use and the jar, assuming a ½” hole, a #1 rubber stopper works perfectly.  Rubber stoppers are available at most hardware stores for less than $1.  Drill a 1/8” hole and insert a check valve with a piece of vinyl tubing.  The valve and tubing can be found in the aquarium supplies section at your local pet store or Wal-Mart for a couple of bucks. 8)<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br>
alekimo1

Post by alekimo1 »

How do you get a tube into a glass jar? Also, what are you using for a gasket at the opening?<br><br>Thnks
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Alekimo1,<br><br>I assume that your questions were directed to me, I assume this only because I was the last to post and you didn’t address your questions, so forgive me if I’m mistaken.<br><br>If you’re asking what I think you’re asking about in the first sentence, I feel that I answered that in the previous post.  If there is some aspect that I neglected, please be more specific.<br><br>The answer to the second question is a PumpToys gasket that GF bought for me 18 months ago. ;D<br><br>Cheers,<br><br>PTP
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Amoniti <br>you can post your video if you rename it to remove the ( ) from the name.  <br><br>Letters and numbers and the _ will work in a file name on here.<br><br>I know I want to see the video :)<br>Russ