few newbie questions and pic request

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mrclooney

few newbie questions and pic request

Post by mrclooney »

Hi been reading the forum for a while now, decided to become a member and have been looking at getting a cylinder and pump.<br><br>Been looking at the 2 stage cylinders as i really want to pump my balls as well. Have done a few saline infusions into my scrotum over the last couple of years, and have managed to stretch my sac with ball stretchers.<br><br>just wondered when you guys pump your balls, are you drawing more blood into the testicles and hence its the testicles that are encourging and swelling? Or does the pumping just bring more fluids/blood to the scrotum?<br><br>Also does anyone have any pictures of their balls and cock in a 2 stage tube? looking at the diagrams and trying to work out how it works, is it possible to get a good pump in your cock and balls at the same time in one of these tubes?<br><br>thanks and happy new year.
PrimeThePump

Re: few newbie questions and pic request

Post by PrimeThePump »

mrclooney,<br><br>I am going to respectively disagree with luke, however this disagreement may simply be the result of different methods of pumping.  Remember that luke pumps his balls individually (that has to be difficult), whereas I pump my entire package with a STJ.<br><br>I believe that the main thing that happens when you pump your balls is not that the testicles swell (there may be some minor swelling, but it’s difficult to impossible to detect) rather, what happens is that the skin of the scrotum gets much thicker.  In my case, after a long pump session, when the scrotum is tight and round I have to kind of feel around for my testicles. This is of course before things settle down, when the skin becomes more normal and you have those prized low hangers.<br><br>I believe that the photographic evidence on this site will support my assertion.  Just look at the guys that pump their entire package in a single chamber (straight tube, two stage, STJ, etc). Immediately after pumping, their scrotums are round and firm, not two orbs in a bag.  Just my $.02  8)<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br>
mRuss

Re: few newbie questions and pic request

Post by mRuss »

I've found that when I use warm water I almost consistently get testicular swelling.  When I don't then I get a more bloated look.  After a good pump sesion I find that the fluid moves from the bloated testes out into the scrotum and there is less definition.. so how I look fresh out of the STJ is different than 2 hours later.<br><br>Getting swollen scrotal skin can be an immediate precursor to getting pressure blisters, depending on the individual - i vividly rememebr one session when i was using higher pressure and I got very thick scrotal skin, and then before I knew it i had a -big- pressure blister on my left side.  That took ages to heal and was really really unpleasant.  <br><br>Ain't it weird how we seem to pump up differently?  Anybody who tells you that men are all alike has gotta be just plain uninformed.<br><br>Russ.