Sun Tea Jar Conversion

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

alekimo1

Sun Tea Jar Conversion

Post by alekimo1 »

I wanted to know if anyone knew if I could convert a standard 1 gallon sun tea jar into a ball pump by purchasing just a female coupler from pumptech.com. I think they said the thread is 3/8". Is that the correct size to just replace the spigot by screwing it in? <br><br>I also read that you can buy a kit, but its over $80!<br><br>Any suggestions? Thanks! ???
ted7x2.5

Re: Sun Tea Jar Conversion

Post by ted7x2.5 »

Try pumptoys .com
ted7x2.5 five year pumper cut and always shaved
greesser_90802

Post by greesser_90802 »

Look at pumptoys, www.pumptoys.com and go to the library section. It gives you step-by-step instructions. A list of the things you need and it walks you right through. I converted one and it works great. You may want to look into getting the STJ seal that provides a good seal. Best of luck and let us know how it goes. Regards, Craig
This forum is great!! Love pumping as much as possible to get them huge!! This forum is a great inspiration- Thanks guys to those that participate and post their pics!! Way EXCELLENT Dudes!!
alekimo1

Post by alekimo1 »

Thanks for your help. I think that I may be better off just buying the conversion kit for $55 from pumptoys.
mkballs

Post by mkballs »

All you need is a metal two piece tire stem.  Get it at any parts store for 3 bucks
mkballs

Post by mkballs »

In fact, I travel alot and can make a "disposalbe" jar for just under 10 bucks.  Just pack the seal
alekimo1

Post by alekimo1 »

Huh? Can you elaborate on the tire stem system. Also how are you making disposable STJs? I am new to this. It seems like there are so many homemade systems out there, but not everyone shares how they make them. I read on this site that someone is using a pickle jar. How do you drill the hole in the jar?<br><br>Thanks!