Nipple pumping - men / women ?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

vicfoxfr

Nipple pumping - men / women ?

Post by vicfoxfr »

:D<br>Hi all,<br><br>I am interested in nipple pumping (men and women) and I hope not to be the only one...<br><br>Does anybody have pictures ?<br><br> ::)
Attachments
NippleClose2.jpg
NippleClose2.jpg
NippleClose2.jpg (13.42 KiB) Viewed 2940 times
hornytoads

Re: Nipple pumping - men / women ?

Post by hornytoads »

i haven't pumped my nips yet....but it looks like you are doing a good job, thanks for the pic<br>
Hornytoads
balls4ward

Post by balls4ward »

just getting started nipple pumping.  using snakebite kits now - only results so far are enlargement of the knob.  still trying to get big enough so I can tie off and get length/mass like those hot chest-dicks you got.<br><br>any tips?
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

Hey balls!<br>I  have also tried to get results pumping my nips. It is some hard work. The snake bite kits have worked well for me. I also have some nip cylinders like newart sells, but  they just dont keep the suction if you dont shave your nipple hair.<br>Be careful to not use too much vacuum ( hard to tell with the snakebite cups). If you do, you will raise water blisters. When they pop you will not want to pump for a good long while. I learned this the hard way.<br>Your nips look good and juicy. You may want to soften the meat with some stretching and nipple clamps before pumping. Use moderate vacuum when pumping. Take breaks, and pump for a couple of hours or more. This should give you nips you can tie off. Home depot has an assortment of small rubber "O" rings. You should be able to find something that you can stretch over your snakebite cup and down to the base of you nipple. I have gotten mine to stand up big and proud for sometime, but if I dont do it everyday they go back to normal pretty fast.<br>Good Luck! <br>stillgrowing
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all