streaching

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

hornytoads

Re: streaching

Post by hornytoads »

luke, you could get one of the leather straps to fit around your balls and attach some kind of weight to the strap by tying it or snapping it with another strap.  any thing that weighs about what you are looking for could be tied to the strap, for example a plastic milk jug....put enough water to stretch comfortably, then as you progress add more water to it .  this is something you can do while sitting down.  there are also collars that you can buy to go around the ball sack.  a narrow tube will stretch them too, just don't use too much pressure, if it hurts back off on the pressure.  good luck and i hope this may help some<br><br>
Hornytoads
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

With respect to ball stretching, two possible sellers:<br><br>www.ruland.com   and www.secretleather.com<br><br>secretleather has collars 40mm.( 1 and 9/16 interior diam).<br><br>ruland: 2 and 1/4 bore(interior diam.)<br><br><br><br>
hairypumper
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

hey luke, you might try putting a strap around the balls and hook an elastic strap to it and pull down some on it and wrap it around your leg.  yo can use suspender clips to hold it on.  this would be something that would work good since you are standing alot,  thats the kind of thing i use to stretch my foreskin<br><br>
Hornytoads
leap

Post by leap »

Luke, see my posting under the topic  "Ball Pumping and Stretching with Weights" in this same Forum. I talk about using Zinc Anodes. Oh, I should add that they need some sanding and perhaps filing to make them smooth enough for ballsack stretching use