ky injections

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mish

ky injections

Post by mish »

Hi guys.<br>It seems the forum finally works again.<br>Does any of you have any experience in KY injections? <br>I have got the KY (sterile) the syringes and the needles all ready to have a go at it, but want others experience. <br>2 days ago i did a first try, but the needles were to small ( sixe 0.8 mm) so I managed to inject only about 5ml. No pain, no irritation and no inflammation. I do know how to do it sterile, and think this try was to see my body reaction. <br>Newxt time, I go for the full tube, 82 ml, and have the larger size needles, 1.2mm.<br><br>Does
Bigger the better.
Gyro

Re: ky injections

Post by Gyro »

Did you ever do this, if so how did it turn out?
mish

Post by mish »

I did it.. first I made sure everything was nice and clean, wiped myself with an tissue used for cleaning cuts, to make sure the skin was as good as sterile.<br>Then I filled the syringe from the tube of KY. A diffcult and messy, especially to make sure no airbubles was in it, but I managed. Started to inject the scrotum. A bit uncomfortable, but no pain. I managed to inject about 60 ml in the scrotum, and about 50 ml i the penis. and I was careful to put the needle in not to deep. From pumping my skin is used to stretch, and obviously the neelde had to go in the same depth as all the fluids go from pumping.<br>It took about an hour to get all in, including time to clean up, put band-aid on the injection spots etc. <br>The bleeding or leaking would not stop for some hours, so I had to change underwear a lot of times.<br>However, my cock and ball were FAT and HEAVY from the KY, and it felt great. And knowing it was (supposed) to be semi-permanent, was a turn-on.<br>The bruising was quite bad, as I had to  inject the penis several places to make sure it would even out.<br>The day after, most of the size was still there, the bleeding had stopped, but I was i bit sore from the needles. After 3 days, all bruising had gone, and I was still huge, but not as the first day. But I was satisfied.<br>I read on several posts from experienced KY users, that the effect would last for some month, but in my case most of the effect was goes after 10 days. And now 4 weeks later, all the KY is gone. I have pumped only once , with a slightly faster, but longer lasting result. I guess that most of the water in the KY has been absorbed and what remains are the dry matters, that then mix up again with my own bodyfluid when pumping. <br>After all, a good and interesting experience. I will not do it again, as I decided to have silicone injection in a few month.<br>Unfortunately I did not take any pictures...<br>
Bigger the better.
Gyro

Post by Gyro »

Did you happen to take any pictures? and are you going to do the silicone injection your self? If so where do you get it from?
mish

Post by mish »

I did not take any pics. Unfortunately my camera was not working those days. <br>For the silicone, I go to the UK to have it done. There's an experienced doctor there that does the procedure , that I have been recommended. I do not dare to do it myself since it's permanent, and should be done perfectly, using the right type of silicone etc.<br>It's a bit more expensive than in Mexico, but coming from Denmark, the UK is easiest.<br>I will post pics here of before and after once I'm done.<br>
Bigger the better.
Gyro

Post by Gyro »

I am wanting to try this, Can you tell me what I would need and what I would have to do?
simps

Post by simps »

Interesting, This has peaked my curiousity.