retraction

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Luke vaughn

retraction

Post by Luke vaughn »

When I pump, for several hours after, my dick retracts, and get smaller...doesnt seem to really relax back to normal till the next day. anybody find a way to deal with this?
Luke

Re: retraction

Post by Luke »

Hey, <br>yes exactly like a tortise in its shell. both my nuts and my dick pull back inside and appera smaller for several hours
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Nice pic,Lowlands! I like those big tools you have! ::) ::) ::)
hairypumper
luke

Post by luke »

hmm, I usually pump in a bathtub, warm water. Man LOVE those nuts buddy...thats the look I'm after
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

like lowlands said, ther will be some guys here that have had the same problem, or know why it is like that, you just have to get their attention, pics will help too, don't give up...it takes a while for everyone to make the rounds to all the posts<br><br>
Hornytoads
Franky

Post by Franky »

Lowlands<br>Wow!  You have a lovely big pair of nuts in that huge sac of yours - but then I said that before!<br><br>Franky
Cock and ball stretching is a way of life! You can never have enough scrotum and foreskin.
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Luke vaughn,<br><br>Do you mean ‘smaller’ or ‘shorter’?  You didn’t state what type of cylinder that you’re using.  When I use my STJ so my penis hangs free, there are times that I find that I’m shorter (but fatter) after a ‘big’ (several hours) pump than before I started.  Usually, I will obtain best length after 1 or 2 hours of pumping, and then get shorter and thicker thereafter.  Which makes sense if you think about it.  The vacuum is equal over the entire surface area being pumped, thus in effect trying to make your penis spherical.  This is why you see the impressive girth gains (and donuts).<br><br>I believe that if length is what you’re looking for you may want to use a smaller diameter cylinder or you may want to look into stretching.  Bionic and others on this forum have written extensively about stretching.  Good luck.  ::)<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br>