My personal best 18"

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

marcotoo

well no

Post by marcotoo »

hi

I get my best results when I have long priod without pumping...1-3 days session and last session is 3-6hrs and result usually 16"-18" :)
marcotoo

Re: My personal best 18"

Post by marcotoo »

Nowadays my best is 20*" Somehow I'm stuck to get bigger...maybe time to move to saline..newer tested yet.
Attachments
20inch.jpg
timff

Post by timff »

Hi, You look amazing and 20" is fantastic [best I get to is 13")
You have an amazing great ball pump there is your picture. Cheers
Tim
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Those balls look huge !! Fantastic !!
Lonepumper

Post by Lonepumper »

Sweet,I need you as a teacher , love to have big balls
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

marcotoo wrote: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:39 pm Nowadays my best is 20*" Somehow I'm stuck to get bigger...maybe time to move to saline..newer tested yet.
Hiya, what dimensions are your pumping cylinder(s)?
Maybe you have already wrote it and I just couldn't find which post you mentioned it.
Im just curious what other guys like to use or what they found best.

I found recently I get larger quicker if I start in one 4" and expand fast and denser then I change over to a larger one. I didnt think it would really work for me, like others instruct to do with the step-up method of growing.

I am just kinda getting started all over again but in a more serious way, and Im building different cylinder set-ups with different diameters and just finding out what works best for me.
I just have a lot of trouble with the seal and trying to find one that isnt too loose after it warms up and then too much skin gets pulled in and get that burning issue that I hate.

The weird thing is I tested a wide opening seal(I made), on my slenderer cylinder that is like 4.5" at mouth for about an inch and then it narrows slightly to 4" (it is just a OGGI container and I haven't altered it) and it seemed to get me larger quicker even though I thought it would kinda be a terrible combination as it covers so much area around.
I got really big in a short amount of time and I was not expecting to be able to do that., but then took a break and tied it up and left on an errand and then when I got back I put on the bigger cylinder and it didn't take me as long at all to gain up bigger than I had ever been since starting this stuff.

So now Im trying to figure out how to repeat the faster results so I don't have to take so long for pumping. As Im testing changing seals to try and get a best fitting one that doesn't cause pains.
marcotoo

Post by marcotoo »

Hi..my mostly used tube is almost always Monster Tube. Makes my balls huge in no time and easy to pump and use with lube and hand pump.