Balls & Foreskin

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

vckay

Balls & Foreskin

Post by vckay »

Hey guys, some pice of mine in this thread, hope you like them! 60 minutes in monstertube under low pressure...<br><br>Of course, some feedback would be nice! More will follow soon (if wanted)...<br><br>I uploaded the pics to my picture trail account to release this very slow server ::)<br><br><br>Image<br><br>Image
hornytoads

Re: Balls & Foreskin

Post by hornytoads »

hello vckay, just want to welcome you to the forums,  i will see if i can find your pic, it would be much nicer if you would post some here,  you would get a lot more feedback, i know its slow, but still it does get done eventually
Hornytoads
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

you need to leave an adress where it was uploaded too, the one you gave was for uploading only, not downloading....
Hornytoads
vckay

Post by vckay »

oh dude, don't you see the pics above ??  ::)<br>
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

i see them plain as day now, but they would not come up at all when i looked before, might be newart playing tricks on me.  but those are really nice pics, i really love the forskin too.  i hope you will post more when you have time<br>
Hornytoads
vckay

Post by vckay »

no, i am sorry 'bout that, the links i included yesterday have only been working for me cause i uploaded them. but finally i fixed it  ;D
redrick

Post by redrick »

You have very handsome balls and dick. Congratulations on them. I really like the rerdish pink coloration. Please post more with some in the tube so we can see the head out. Thanks for sharing.
vckay

Post by vckay »

thank you, here's a movie i made according to the pics compressed in a rar file, password is pumper, have fun!
Attachments
fb.rar
fb.rar
(3.93 MiB) Downloaded 479 times