help me decide what to purchase...

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Otter

help me decide what to purchase...

Post by Otter »

hi<br><br>having enough time/money/privacy i FINALLY want to get into ball pumping after having been fascinated by it for years and years.<br><br>i will probably be buying from www.pumpersworld.de since they are located in germany and would save me the hassle of dealing with shipping and taxes, etc.<br>i am just a bit confused as to WHAT i should get if i primarily want to pump my balls, and not my dick, and also on how to measure what cylinder size to get if its primarily for balls only. or should i just say screw it and pump both ?<br><br>i was thinking of getting one of those sets http://shop3.webmailer.de/cgi-bin/ePage ... 5&2D724453 or would that be dumb ??<br><br>thanks for any advice<br><br>confused in cologne<br><br>
egghead

Re: help me decide what to purchase...

Post by egghead »

Hello Otter,<br><br>You'll need a pump with a gauge and a cylinder that is probably no more than 75mm wide at the base. My home made cylinder has a wide mouth (about 100mm)which fits the Pumptoys seal perfectly but is too wide to easily pump only the balls, my cock gets pulled in unless I hold it in my fist, and that gets tiring.<br><br>Ideally, a balls-only cylinder would have a 75mm mouth, probably kidney shaped, and be able to open up like the Monster Tube or Monster Jr. I don't think anyone makes anything like that (yet).
Let me in!