Penis pumps for ball pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

kq

Penis pumps for ball pumping

Post by kq »

I wish to pump up my balls with a vacuum pump. I notice that quite a few of these photos on this forum show people pumping up their knob and their balls in one go in a penis pump.<br><br>I'm in the process of buying one of these pumps but I am wondering if it is generally the case that it is possible to pump up one's balls using a standard penis pump? And if so, any suggestions as to the best method?<br><br>Thanks
hornytoads

Re: Penis pumps for ball pumping

Post by hornytoads »

As far as the pump itself, it is good for most any cylinder.  you need a larger cylinder for the balls, than you do for the dick, if you want to get good results.  the balls will pump up  as big as the space they are in, so if you have a small space, they will not grow more than the allowed space<br>  Most guys use a two stage or tea jar for balls, and that pumps up the dick too, only a little slower than the balls<br>
Hornytoads
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

This is pumping in a sun tea jar.  About 2 hours, 4.5 to 5 inches vacuum.  Every five to ten minutes, I relieve the vacuum for a few seconds, and then cycle  the vacuum a few times.  The sack grows a bit faster with the cycling.  I use an electric pump, so I can cycle at will.  The wrap around the jar is a heater, to keep the water warm.  The jar is about 1/3-1/2 filled.  It is a bit difficult to get out of the jar when finished, but I let the jar slip off by its own weight - it takes a couple of minutes, but it works.  I coat the skin liberally with olive oil before starting.  Being a vegetable oil rather than petroleum-based, it doesn't attack the plastic seal like petroleum jelly does.  The sensation is exquisite during the warm water pumping, with the sack expanding and floating in the water.  I don't like the restriction of the smaller bore tubes.  I like the feeling of the balls 'just doing their thing'.  I lie on my back when I pump, so the balls literally do float in the water.
Attachments
2hour.jpg
2hour.jpg
2hour.jpg (827.62 KiB) Viewed 9761 times
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

Sorry about the size of the file.  This is after 'extraction' from the jar.
Attachments
dsc00871.jpg
dsc00871.jpg
dsc00871.jpg (855.67 KiB) Viewed 9760 times
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

This is the 'unpumped' condition.  I stretch with split collars, also.
Attachments
dsc00875.jpg
dsc00875.jpg
dsc00875.jpg (61.11 KiB) Viewed 9761 times
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Jforfun, you look great in that jar!  My scrotum is not as long as yours is and I'm still believing that the more scrot you got, the more you can pump... and the easier it is to get out (unless you pump up rock-solid hard) <br>Where'd you get your split collars?  I've got to get a set.<br><br>and thanks for the tip on olive oil, i thought it would degrade the seal (my seal is one of my prized possessions) <br><br>Russ.
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

The sac still gets big enough so that it is a slow process getting out of the stj.  But the jar eventually slips off, and the big sack feels great.<br><br>I have bought stainless steel split shaft collars from McMaster Carr (an industrial supply house).  9/16" wide, just stack them up.  Any inner diameter that you want.  Stainless steel - about $20 each, chrome plated steel - about half that.  The finish is pretty good, but I usually used half of a sock as a liner to prevent abrasion and keep the hair out of the screw threads.  I could wear three or four of those all day.  The picture shows six rings, with the sock liner.<br><br>My favorite is a homemade bronze collar.  Bronze is denser than stainless steel - more weight per unit volume.  I have them up to 1 kg.  The best is my 26 oz collar, which I can wear all day (except when I go running).  I seem to have cut the bevels just right to match the spread of the balls, so there is no cut in circulation through the day.  The next post will show the 26 oz collar.
Attachments
6collars2.JPG
6collars2.JPG
6collars2.JPG (66.28 KiB) Viewed 9740 times
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

This is the 26 oz collar.  This pic was taken about a year and a half ago.  There is now almost an inch of stretch free above the collar.  Which goes to show - if you are persistant, you will get results
Attachments
DSC00015a.JPG
DSC00015a.JPG
DSC00015a.JPG (51.5 KiB) Viewed 9740 times
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Looking great!  I'm glad to hear of your results from persistent use.  I can quickly see myself becoming a splitcollar user.<br><br>o you have a McMaster Carr part number for those collars?  They have a whole bunch of split collars on there.  I'm liking the look of the hinged models :)
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

I use the "two piece clamp-on collars".  Cat. No. 6436K43 for 1 1/2" inside diameter, stainless steel.  I suppose the hinged collars would be more convenient, if you used a sleeve for protection.  I would think without a sleeve, you would have a greater chance of pinching the skin or pulling hairs during assembly. Ouch!  If you are careful and use the collars without a sleeve, I have found ChapStik to be a skin lubricant superior to petrolatum.  It lasts longer on the skin, is easier to apply, and keeps the skin nice and soft.  Then the collar slides on the skin and finds its "equlibrium position" without scraping or abrasion.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Looks like i could get 2 of those for the same price if i bought chrome-plated steel.. is stainless really that important?  I know very little about wearing metal against my body for extended periods
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

The chrome-plated steel should be adequate, but some people are allergic to some metals.  Some people can't even wear stainless, but that's unusual.  Just keep an eye out for inflammation on the skin where they rub against the skin.  Especially at the thighs - a significant amount of 'rubbing' occurs there.  Good luck, and 'hang' in there. 8)