Bouncy balls

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

B Kell

Bouncy balls

Post by B Kell »

Always loved watching a sexy guy bounce his balls by twitching his pelvic muscles. <br><br>Want to find guys on here that like to do that, and want to show videos of it to me or just post them on here.<br><br>I can show you how if you don't know how. iT's easy. :-)<br><br>Get back to me. I am 30, tall, thin, attractive, and into many types of men but esp. jocks, fratboys, bears, men with facial hair AND long hair, etc.<br><br>Bubble and big butts and thick cocks are GIGANTIC plusses (no pun intended).
BKell

Re: Bouncy balls

Post by BKell »

[quote author=B Kell link=board=balls;num=1085026753;start=0#0 date=05/19/04 at 21:19:04]Always loved watching a sexy guy bounce his balls by twitching his pelvic muscles. <br><br>Want to find guys on here that like to do that, and want to show videos of it to me or just post them on here.<br><br>I can show you how if you don't know how. iT's easy. :-)<br><br>Get back to me. I am 30, tall, thin, attractive, and into many types of men but esp. jocks, fratboys, bears, men with facial hair AND long hair, etc.<br><br>Bubble and big butts and thick cocks are GIGANTIC plusses (no pun intended).[/quote]<br>
habib

Post by habib »

is this is what you're looking for?. THis is Not Me.  it was sent to me a while ago and I don't even remember who sent it.
Attachments
Ball_Workout.gif
Ball_Workout.gif
Ball_Workout.gif (875.81 KiB) Viewed 2941 times
wantlowhangers

Post by wantlowhangers »

Just want to find guys with this,. want to requote.<br><br>Want to find guys on here that like to do that, and want to show videos of it to me or just post them on here.<br><br>I can show you how if you don't know how. iT's easy. :-)<br><br>Get back to me. I am 30, tall, thin, attractive, and into many types of men but esp. jocks, fratboys, bears, men with facial hair AND long hair, etc.<br><br>Bubble and big butts and thick cocks are GIGANTIC plusses (no pun intended).[/quote]<br>