SILICONE INJECTIONS IN EUROPE ?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

KJN

SILICONE INJECTIONS IN EUROPE ?

Post by KJN »

Hi guys,<br><br>Where can we get silicone injections in Europe ?<br><br>Thx ! <br><br> ;)
Texass

Re: SILICONE INJECTIONS IN EUROPE ?

Post by Texass »

Call me crazy, but injecting silicone, KY jelley, etc. into your ball sac is fucking stupid!  I mean look at all the women out there with serious problems due to silicone leakage from their fake tits.  I think plain old Ball pumping gives adequete gains.  Maybe y'all can go and contract Elephantitis of the balls and really have a swingin' time!  Just my opinion.  Don't cry when the Dr. has to make you a eunich...<br><br>DUH! ::)
egghead

Post by egghead »

Dear Mr. Ass<br><br>Although in principle I might agree with you, KJN didn't ask for your opinion; I hope he doesn't mind that I've spoken up in his defence. With the way you've expressed your opinion, it will be ignored by many anyway. At the end of the day anyone not associated with this passtime might say we're all off our rockers. <br><br>Back to the point, live and let live.
Let me in!
pumpinballs

Post by pumpinballs »

Just a point the silicone in impants is totally different to that injected , implant silicone stays liquid so leakage is a problem the medical grade injected silicone does not stay liquid.<br><br>We all make or own choice there are people out there that think pumpers are nutters, each to his own,
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Amen, Dave.<br><br>But the question remains, where do you go in the UK to get it done?  I've seen KJN's photos before and he's a big pumper.. it sounds like he wants to take the leap.<br><br>