New Pumper Question / Bulges

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

studnola

New Pumper Question / Bulges

Post by studnola »

Hey all,<br>quick question from a new pumper.  I got a NWPumpworks straight tube cylinder to pump balls and dick, but it seems when I pump now a lot of my pubic region is going in, where I want just dick and balls to pump up.  What size silicone ring (and where to get it) would fit a 3" opening straight tube cylinder?  LOVE the results I am getting!!!  Also, would love to see the old "bulges" thread started up again!
nakedandhairy

Re: New Pumper Question / Bulges

Post by nakedandhairy »

Try: www.pumptoys.com   They have good silicone seals; that's where I got mine and I find it to be excellent and no lube is needed(or suggested). Mine has lasted for a long time and I get seal right away. Check it out! :-/ :-/ :-/
hairypumper
studnola

Post by studnola »

Hey Hairy,<br>thanks for the quick reply... is there a "sizing" on it that I need though?  I've been to the pumptoys website but I'm not sure what size silicone seal to buy to fit my 3" straight tube.  Does that even matter (meaning, are they stretchy so they'll fit both my dick and balls like a cockring, but then seal tight to the 3" tube)?  Thanks!
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

hey, stud, the seals fit onto the tube or jar, and fit to your groin area without a lot of pain,  you will still get a lot of pubic area sucked in because of the lube for one and the pressure for another
Hornytoads
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Studnola. With respect to any silicone ring from Pumptoys, if you want to know more specific information, the best thing to do is to get on the site and hit technical information. The Bagman, who owns the site, will gladly answer any of your questions and resolve any doubts. It is better to find out if it is exactly what you need before ordering. Good luck! :o :o :o
hairypumper