Curious, want advice

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Thomas Ochiltree

Curious, want advice

Post by Thomas Ochiltree »

I came to this site by chance but immediately became fascinated by the pictures of gigantic pumped-up scrotums, and interested in joining the "club" of men who ball pump.  As a newbie I would really appreciate some info from old pumpers on the subject before buying the reltively expensive equipment.  Here are some questions:<br><br>(a) What is the best equipment to buy for scrotum but not penis enlargment?  I love the pictures of dinky cocks lost in a basketball-looking ball sac.<br><br>(b) How long does the enlargement last?<br><br>(c) How does the enlargment process feel?<br><br>Here's your chance to help a newbie enter yuour wonderful world of hugely swollen scrotums.  All replies will be really gratefully received.
hornytoads

Re: Curious, want advice

Post by hornytoads »

I would say you could pump your balls in a 3 or 4 inch diameter tube with some kind of covering over the base to keep the dick from being sucked in.  you may even pump both as the balls will gain more size than the dick<br> this is just my opinion,  i'm sure some of the older pumpers may have a better answer<br><br>The enlargement goes down gradually usually gone after 2 or 3 days, but if you pump 3 or 4 times a week, you may keep them a good size all the time<br><br>As far as the feeling, it is hard to describe.  you know how good it feels to scratch when you have an itch?  Well big balls feel better than that!!!<br>
Hornytoads
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Well said, hornytoads. I quite well agree with you. If you want "permanent" big balls, it is vital to pump them 3 to 4 times a week, otherwise they will gradually return to their usual size. Also, there is a tremendously good feeling of having big balls between(or in front of) your legs...that's why we do it! ::) ::) ::)
hairypumper
Thomas Ochiltree

Post by Thomas Ochiltree »

Thanks for your replies.  I've sent off to Newart for the information package!
PocketPool

Post by PocketPool »

[quote author=hairypumper link=board=balls;num=1095718384;start=0#2 date=09/20/04 at 16:37:58]Also, there is a tremendously good feeling of having big balls between(or in front of) your legs...that's why we do it! ::) ::) ::)[/quote]<br>First time posting here, but I'm long time pumper who stopped for a few years and very recently started up again...<br><br>I agree completely with the above quote... wow, what a great feeling. I'm having to learn all over again all the sensations, all the constant reminders of what's hanging between my legs. You don't just sit down like you used to... you have to remember to reach down and position your balls on the way down. You go up stairs with your legs spread a little wider. You're leaning over the fender working under the hood of your car and you feel the wonderful pressure on your balls. You partially wake during the night and touch your incredibly huge and soft ball sac. It goes on and on.<br><br>I'm still working on setting up my new equipment which might be of interest... the cylinder is more or less standard but the vacuum system isn't. More later in another post.<br>