Bruising

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

gourdman

Bruising

Post by gourdman »

:-/I pumped with the same pressure and acrylic stj as usual, but ended up with bruising.  I have pumped longer and never had bruising.  First, what happened, second how can I get rid of the bruising asap.<br><br>Thanks<br>gourdman
G-man

Re: Bruising

Post by G-man »

The first thing to do is to give your balls a good long break (like a week or so) to heal properly.  Then I'd try it again and go with the pressure you've historically used without incident.
Ronny_Bullballs

Post by Ronny_Bullballs »

I agree, when one ball pumps, there MUST be breaks of the pressure. Every ten to 15 minutes, give your nuts around a 90 second pump break. Take'em out of the tube, give them a fast massage, re-lube if you have to and continue. The scrotum is very vasculer so please constantly pay attention to the heat and pressure.<br>  One might feel alittle "discomfort" at the beginning of their pump session but if it is just down right painful or hot (heating pad on high), ease up on the pressure and heat. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day neither is a great set of BALLS ;D<br> Please remember NOT to rush the pressure to a higher pressure point too early in your pump session. Built to it in time and TAKE BREAKS!!! :-*<br> Well, hope it helps! My best, Ronny (Ball pumper since 1989)
BIG BALLS! Having\'em...Wanting\'em!
gourdman

Post by gourdman »

I know you guys are right.  I started with the same pressure I used to pump the whole session last time.  Next time, I will start with lower pressure, and take more frequent breaks.  Any suggestions on getting rid of the bruising?<br>