Battle Of The Bulge........

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Ronny_Bullballs

Battle Of The Bulge........

Post by Ronny_Bullballs »

I love this old Peter Berlin Photo
Attachments
x_Berlin_Bulge_Art.jpg
x_Berlin_Bulge_Art.jpg
x_Berlin_Bulge_Art.jpg (56.46 KiB) Viewed 4664 times
BIG BALLS! Having\'em...Wanting\'em!
G-man

Re: Battle Of The Bulge........

Post by G-man »

Nice!  :)
Attachments
thumbs_up.jpg
thumbs_up.jpg
thumbs_up.jpg (53.02 KiB) Viewed 4665 times
RIDER

Post by RIDER »

Peter Berlin.  I haven't heard that name in years.  I wonder what he's doing now.  I think I still have a video of his:  That Boy (????).  Not sure if that's the right title.  I'll have to check my tapes.  I always thought he was really hot.  Thanks for the memory!  
bikinilover

Post by bikinilover »

is this the same rider from so many years ago...remember the old newart, when few had cams and those who did became international stars?...have u seen bingoballs? take care !..bikinilover
RIDER

Post by RIDER »

Hi Bikini.  Yes, the same RIDER.  I haven't talked with Bingo in a while, but he is still around.  Good to see your name again.  I always loved your posts.
Ronny_Bullballs

Bingo Balls? Yum, sounds like we have a Bingo :P<br> Years ago (mid 80's or so) I use to subscribe to a ball-pumping club magazine called BCQ (Ball Club Quarterly). It would have 4 issues a year. Talk about a time when ball pumpers were far and few, my heart use to pound when I could see an issue through the little window of my P.O. Box at the post office. What I now see and share in one night out here in cyber space amoung other ball pumpers use to equal a wait every 4 months.<br> Anyother B.C.Q. members around?<br> (Self art photo)
Attachments
x_Art_48.jpg
x_Art_48.jpg
x_Art_48.jpg (29.57 KiB) Viewed 4665 times
Ronny_Bullballs

Forgot, Fun site> www.dickface.net     Enjoy, Ronny ;D
Attachments
x_Blue_Shorts.jpg
x_Blue_Shorts.jpg
x_Blue_Shorts.jpg (21.84 KiB) Viewed 4665 times
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Thanks, Ronnie for your good pics. With respect to the Ball Quarterly magazine, this site show your more cocks and balls than you can imagine. Shows you what progress we have made in the 21st century with the cyber!  Also, it is good for guys to be so free in talking about and showing pics of their tools...the way it ought to be. Very good guys on here, and I am glad to be one of them! :o :o :o
hairypumper
stevonodick

Post by stevonodick »

[quote author=Ronny_Bullballs link=board=balls;num=1089809385;start=0#9 date=07/23/04 at 21:29:52]Bingo Balls? Yum, sounds like we have a Bingo :P<br> Years ago (mid 80's or so) I use to subscribe to a ball-pumping club magazine called BCQ (Ball Club Quarterly). It would have 4 issues a year. Talk about a time when ball pumpers were far and few, my heart use to pound when I could see an issue through the little window of my P.O. Box at the post office. What I now see and share in one night out here in cyber space amoung other ball pumpers use to equal a wait every 4 months.<br> Anyother B.C.Q. members around?<br> (Self art photo) [/quote]<br><br>Hi guy, I belonged to BCQ for 10 years (I was WA29). I had the same heart pumping experience. <br><br>
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Stevono, try reposting your pic without the '~' in the filename, the server doesn't like it.<br><br>I visited a pumper buddy in Toronto and read through a bunch of his BCQs, even recieved one back issue as a gift from him - I loved reading through the personals.  Yes, there's plenty more pumpers nowadays but even still I can imagine it must have been amazing knowing that there were other hot pupers "out there" in the BCQ days.<br><br>Russ.
stevonodick

Post by stevonodick »

Thanks Russ for your BCQ feedback, here goes a repost.<br><br>stevonodick
Attachments
BCQ_pumped.JPG
BCQ_pumped.JPG
BCQ_pumped.JPG (21.88 KiB) Viewed 4646 times