Does it still work?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Drewpup13

Does it still work?

Post by Drewpup13 »

Many of these guys on this site have been pummping for many years. When your dick gets the same size as your balls (15in. in girth and maybe a couple inches longer) does your penis still erect? Or should I say, does it really get bigger and thicker and still work? It looks like it just sits there and just flops around. If it's true that that can erect, I'd like to see some evidence. Thanks, hope to see the truth,<br>               Drewpup
G-man

Re: Does it still work?

Post by G-man »

Never have the consequences of being a Doubting Thomas sounded so fun to, um, behold!  ;D
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Now i'm wishing I had gotten to know more folks in Europe when I was on project in England a few years back.. I went to Amsterdam 3 fucking times and didn't meet any pumpers while there.  Waah! No fair!   <br><br>I did get to meet up with DaveUK though, and since it was him that got me into pumping in the first place it was awesome to meet him.  Aah, such great memories.  :)<br><br>Russ.
G-man

Post by G-man »

[quote author=Lowlands link=board=balls;num=1093241112;start=0#3 date=08/25/04 at 05:25:11]<br>Let me 'extend' (wink, wink) that invitation to you too, G-man!<br>By all means, let's have fun together, let's have, ehhhh... a ball![/quote]<br>I'm decidedly flattered, sir!  :)  Thank you very much for the offer.  8)  Should I ever make my way to your neck of the woods, I look forward to an indelible and thoroughgoing meating, er, I mean, meeting.  ;)
G-man

Post by G-man »

I'm sure you are, Lowlands.  I'm sure you are.  ;)<br><br>Similarly, I'd like to believe that an encounter with me leaves a great first impression.  I certainly believe in going "balls-out" on such occasions.  ;D
G-man

Post by G-man »

[quote author=Lowlands link=board=balls;num=1093241112;start=0#8 date=08/26/04 at 12:08:55]I usually go bowling on a first date. I'd like to see how someone handles, well, you know.... heavy balls.[/quote]<br>Indeed.  Rest assured, LL, that I'm one who relishes doing some heavy lifting from time to time.  ;)<br><br>In addition, there's the issue of the size of one's bowling shoes, which can be rather, um, telling.  ;D<br><br>[quote author=Lowlands link=board=balls;num=1093241112;start=0#8 date=08/26/04 at 12:08:55]Oh, and remember, we're going Dutch![/quote]<br>Affirmative, LL.  But please keep in mind that knickerbockers are merely optional.  ;)<br><br>[quote author=Lowlands link=board=balls;num=1093241112;start=0#8 date=08/26/04 at 12:08:55]And did I mention that I love a man with a sense of humour? G-man, I think you're hitting the spot with me. Could it be I've got a G-spot after all?[/quote]<br>Aww, LL, go on!  :)  (No, seriously.  Please.  Go on.  I love hearing this kind of stuff.  ;D)<br><br>As for tickling your funny bone (as well as other spots), I've always prided myself on being able to rub people the right way.  ;)
G-man

Post by G-man »

13's my lucky number.  ;)
G-man

Re: !!Does it still work?

Post by G-man »

[quote author=Lowlands link=board=balls;num=1093241112;start=0#12 date=08/29/04 at 13:41:27]I think Drewpup13 (hey, there's that number again!) got the message G-man![/quote]<br>I suppose so.  He certainly hasn't responded to your very kind, very alluring offer, has he?  Like they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.  (Although, in this case, LL, I think you'd have to play the part of the horse -- since you're hung like one!  ;))<br><br>[quote author=Lowlands link=board=balls;num=1093241112;start=0#12 date=08/29/04 at 13:41:27]What's all this about this special kind of underwear I've been reading about?[/quote]<br>Well, speaking only for myself on this matter, I'm a big fan of http://www.internationaljock.com/ and their jockstraps.  :)  In fact, LL, you have just the kind of (large) package necessary to really pull off a jockstrap in grand style.  (Never mind that fact that I'd happily pull off your underwear, no matter what type they were.  ;))<br><br>[quote author=Lowlands link=board=balls;num=1093241112;start=0#12 date=08/29/04 at 13:41:27]Isn't it time you start posting some (new) pictures of yourself?[/quote]<br>Patience, my dear Skywalker.  Patience.  :)<br><br>Candidly, I think once I see some significant gain lengthwise (e.g. 0.5" or more) from my PE regimen, then maybe I'll deem my johnson worthy of sharing the cyber-stage with an uber-schlong like yours.  :)
drewpup13

Post by drewpup13 »

Well, if I could ever find this stupid thing after I posted it, I could have replied sooner. And when I did read what you guys had to say, it had nothing to do with my question. So, I'm still asking it, does the tool work even though you get the bigger size or not?<br>                             Drewpup13<br>P.S. I would love to stuff every last inch of your manhood in my mouth ;)