Pumping wet

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

PrimeThePump

Re: Pumping wet

Post by PrimeThePump »

I’ve said before, but I’ll going to say it again, I love my water pump.  For me it’s the only way to pump.<br><br>There are fun things that you can do with water that can’t be done with air.  For instance, holes to let water currents (with or without pieces of string) swirl around your penis.  This may not cause an orgasm, but will surely keep your attention while pumping.  Additionally, you can cover or uncover the hole(s) with your finger(s) (at any repetition that you like) to instantly increase or decrease the pressure.<br><br>I use a centrifugal pump (that I have to prime each time that I want to pump, hence my screen name) that I installed a gate valve between the intake and outlet so I can vary the vacuum.  I also have an adjustable stroke bellows pump that pumps 37 times a minute that I intend to try someday.  ;D<br><br>Regards, <br> <br>PTP <br>
alilnut

Post by alilnut »

Thanks PTP. I was trying to mentally picture such a configuration. I will go to Auto Zone and see if they have anything such as you describe.<br><br>  -A
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

alilnut,<br><br>Here’s a picture of the basic idea.  The components are just laid next to one another and not assembled, but maybe this will make what I was trying to say more clear.  ;)<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br><br>
Attachments
pict0366.jpg
pict0366.jpg
pict0366.jpg (394.74 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

Sorry, I had no idea that the picture would turn out that big.  The preview function does not show the photo attactment.  Next time I'll use a lower resolution.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP
DELETED

Post by DELETED »

DELETED
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

I am one who enjoys making homemade tubes and seeing if they work.  I'm glad to see some of you other guys doing the same thing.  Here's a homemade (not pumping wet in this pic) made from a Food Saver jar (acrylic) that I found at Wal-Mart for 7 bucks. I need a bigger size now since I can fill this medium sized tube but it is great for stealth pumping (away from home)
Attachments
picture88.jpg
picture88.jpg
picture88.jpg (83.98 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

Here it is again without the pumptoy rim
Attachments
walmart_foodsaver_jar.jpg
walmart_foodsaver_jar.jpg
walmart_foodsaver_jar.jpg (54.5 KiB) Viewed 2548 times
germanstretch

Post by germanstretch »

it looks great pumper60.....<br><br>gs ;)