Where to get ball weights w/rounded edges?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Rick Kinnear

Where to get ball weights w/rounded edges?

Post by Rick Kinnear »

I ordered some weights from Newart - great product but a little harsh on the sack as they have sharp edges - I've seen some pics here with hangers using weights with rounded edges. Can anyone tell me who sells 'em?
G-man

Re: Where to get ball weights w/rounded edges?

Post by G-man »

wayman

Post by wayman »

Yes good site i never knew about until it was too late when i bought weights of the site whirlwind.com.What i did was use a dremel tool on the inside edges that touch the skin.I used the metal cylinder bit and it might take off all the nice chrome finish but it feels smoother.
G-man

Post by G-man »

I'd love to get this one -- https://www.secretleather.com/osc/eshop ... ucts_id/31 -- but it's going for about $124.  Ouch!!
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

If any of you men have bought ball weights from Secret Leather, please e-mail me and let me know your experience with them. They look mighty good, with rounded edges, but they are expensive(prices are in Br. Pounds). Thanks. ??? ???
hairypumper
wayman

Post by wayman »

Yeah prices on the site leathercreations are expensive too in us dollars.But they have 3 internal diameters for sizes like .5 to 3 inches long.But the size i had before 1 3/8 was way to tight and my balls were aching.So i might have to go with either 1 1/2 or 1 5/8 internal diameter this time.But prices for these are high for the 3 inch ones.