Cock Pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Chris Skowron

Cock Pumping

Post by Chris Skowron »

Does Anyone Now Of A site Like Newart.com That offers Pics and devices for enlarging your Penis?
egghead

Re: Cock Pumping

Post by egghead »

try tigerpumping.com
Let me in!
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

eggster,<br><br>havent said hi in a while/ merry christmas mate/ the duc is tucked away under a blanket until the first beautiful spring day.<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
00371238310.jpg
00371238310.jpg
00371238310.jpg (12.03 KiB) Viewed 6239 times
egghead

Post by egghead »

Hello Jerry, it has been a while. You know that we'll cop lots of flack for getting off subject (heck, even you've had something to say about that) but riding is my primary fetish so what the hell.<br><br>Where have you ridden so far, how many miles? Too bad the weather has gone south onRe: Cock Pumping
Let me in!
egghead

Post by egghead »

test
Let me in!
egghead

Post by egghead »

Jerry,<br><br>for some reason I can't 'see' four of the nine replies in this thread, and the one of mine that I started got cut off in the middle. I can't remember was I was going to say there other than just bike stuff. Anyway, I include a pic of BUB and me (big ugly bike). Cheers
Attachments
1bikenut2.JPG
1bikenut2.JPG
1bikenut2.JPG (104.1 KiB) Viewed 6213 times
Let me in!
TheDongShow

delete

Post by TheDongShow »

delete
Last edited by TheDongShow on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

hey guys, <br><br>we are way off topic, but what the hell. tds is that you and your bike in that photo. if so man thats alot quicker than i ride mine at. and eggster i LOVE BUB!! oh and maybe the extra equipment shown that is not included in the "manufacturers suggest retail price". hehehe<br><br>jerry
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

eggster,<br><br>almost forgot! that posting problem did come up and many of mine never showed up, go figure? i have not had this problem though for a couple of weeks.<br><br>jerry 8) 8)
egghead

Post by egghead »

Jerry, your Duck was made for riding like Dongshow demonstrates. But to be serious, stay within your comfort zone when riding and to hell with everyone else. Dongshow, it looks like you were having a blast on a ride day or training course of some type, but those kneesliders look pretty virgin. No doubt they were worn in by the end of the day? <br><br>Here is a photo of Val with trailer on the way to the MotoGP at Phillip Island. Val got traded in on Bub.<br><br>I'm wondering how long this can go on before someone tells us to get stuffed and go away?
Attachments
2002-gp-valkyrie-trailer2.jpg
2002-gp-valkyrie-trailer2.jpg
2002-gp-valkyrie-trailer2.jpg (191 KiB) Viewed 6239 times
Let me in!
pc_KY

Post by pc_KY »

one for you guys who like bikes
Attachments
ballzcycle.JPG
ballzcycle.JPG
ballzcycle.JPG (38.71 KiB) Viewed 6213 times
TheDongShow

delete

Post by TheDongShow »

delete
Last edited by TheDongShow on Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boris9in

Post by Boris9in »

Ay!  Dong show! got any bulge shot in that suit? always love the look and feel of pumped bits in a Dianese set.<br>nice Job KY! got any more please humble us lakky sods><br>cheers,Boris
The guy you wished, lived next store.
egghead

Post by egghead »

136 is moving pretty good for anything DS. The best I could get with the Aprilia Mille at Philip Island ride day was 227km/hr, or 141 in the old language. Turn 12 was the key, one has to be a nutter to hold the throttle to the stops all the way through and I was just too mortal for that.
Attachments
Mvc-853f.jpg
Mvc-853f.jpg
Mvc-853f.jpg (78.13 KiB) Viewed 6239 times
Let me in!
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

guys,<br><br>you are way out of my league although i do own a bike worthy of yours. i just need to get in the groove. fortunately i have texas motor speedway with a couple of hundred miles and they have a track day every now and again. hope to gain much experience from that.<br><br>eggster,<br><br>you owned an aprilla? the only thing that swayed me over to the duc was the inboard semi concealed installation of the exhaust. the lines are soo much more superb. but the aprilla man o man what a machine.  but for a strictly sense of style in my opinion the mv augusta is the shitz.<br><br>anyway it looks like we are gonna get some rays soon so ill take pics when it take the duc out.<br><br>jerry 8)