how to build 2 stage cylinder

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

wayman

how to build 2 stage cylinder

Post by wayman »

Hey anyone know of how i could maybe build a 2 stage cylinder?If so what could i use to make it acrylic or glass and where to get a 5 or 6 inch cylinder.I got no problem with the coupler or how to glue it together.Its trying to find the parts to use any help here with this would be great thanks bye.
reggie469

Re: how to build 2 stage cylinder

Post by reggie469 »

I am lucky there is a Plastic Manufacturing place near me that is open to the public.  But here is a link a few guys I know have tried.<br><br>http://www.ecomplastics.com/ecomplastic ... r><br>good luck and have fun
wayman

Post by wayman »

Hey i feel like such a dumbass as i forgot about this site i went to long time ago.It sells almost everything you can think of made of plastic.But its called usplastics.com if anyone wants to check it out.This could of saved me so much damn money if i would of made my own cylinders from here.They sell acrylic tubing in almost every size needed for cock tubes,ball, and even 2 stage is possible to make.And even better its real cheap for it but 6 ft sections is a bit long to buy.Also theres couplers and tubing that all the pump sites sell for real cheap.All you need to make a cylinder is the extruded tubing,acrylic circles for the top,and glue it together and you got a cylinder.Maybe not the best made or best quality but you save alot of cash building one from here.For the 2 stage im not sure if i will buy the materials just yet but i got the plan on  how to build it.Just need the 2nd stage cylinder,2 circles,and smaller 1st stage cylinder,and thats really it.Only problem is cutting the hole in the circle,and the hole for coupler. :D
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/produc ... f<br><br>I hope that URL links through correctly.<br><br>Which of these fittings are the standard size that we use?  I've got a Boston Pump Works brass hand pump and it attaches to every cylinder I've ever bought, including my Monstertube, so that's the size of fitting I need.<br><br>It's funny: on pumptoys they charge 8.50 for these fittings, but on usplastics they charge a dollar. <br><br>Russ.