Clothing

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

B Kell

Clothing

Post by B Kell »

I am wondering how a pumping man conceals his big package after he pumps. <br><br>Like, if you just get done pumpoing and have these huge nuts, then have to go to the store, or something last minute, and dont have any super-baggy pants, then what do you do?<br><br>Does one go around this problem by pumping only late at nite or during a time one can stay home (at least before permanent size gains are made!) ?<br><br>I ask because I'm getting my pumping equipment today and if I'm gonna get huge, I need to know. I think for today I'm just gonna do it after I'm home and settled, before bed.<br><br>BTW, any must-know tips for a first timer?
nakedandhairy

Re: Clothing

Post by nakedandhairy »

Interesting question! No, I do not  wear super-baggy pants after ball pumping(16 inches in girth). I wear boxerbreifs or a good jock. If there is a noticeable bulge, that's fine with me. Let them look. The men will be envious and the women will be pleased. It's not against the law to have a big bulge in your pants. One of the reasons why men pump is to be noticed.  ::) ::)
hairypumper
B Kell

Post by B Kell »

Well call me weird but I don't want to be noticed. LOL I want to do it for the feeling and to impress men when we get naked. I have lots of friends that don't know I'm a perv or like guys, and the ones that do don't agree with it, so needless to say I don't want to draw attention to myself in those areas, like I would if I showed em off.<br><br>SO, that being said, anyone have any ideas on how I can keep my large sack from being seen?<br><br>And again, any tips for a newbie?
sexypecs

Post by sexypecs »

<br>Since my routine is to pump in my 2-stager in the morning before going to work (just a routine that I have, like going to the gym three times a week, etc.), I always have to put clothing soon after I have pumped. If the trousers that I am going to wear are a bit on the loose side, then I go with boxer shorts for comfort and warmth. If I want to wear something more fitted, like Levi's 501's, then I go without underwear - just letting my dick and balls dangle.<br><br>I don't really care about whether people notice I have a big package or not - like many people I pump for myself and a selected few. <br><br>I hope this helps.
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

Sexypecs, you state how I feel<br>"I don't really care about whether people notice I have a big package or not - like many people I pump for myself and a selected few. "<br><br>I pump for the feeling it gives me, kinda like how some people like a hot fudge sundae or a good meal,  pumping my package up gives me that feel good feeling.<br>Have agreat day everyone,  I gotta go pump. ;D
B Kell

Post by B Kell »

Okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.............. LOL<br><br>And, after 4 replies, I feel my question has not yet been aswered, still.<br><br>Maybe I should just ask for a guy that feels the same I do and is in a similar situation of not wanting to be seen, and just ask for that that way. LOL<br><br>
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

B Kell, tis true, I sure didnt answer your question.  There have been times after I've pumped up big, where I didn't want to draw attention to myself.  I put on a tight jock, then I fit myself into a pair of pants that are a size larger than what I normally wear (size 34 if you wear a 32 normally for example)  I wear a shirt or sweatshirt that doesn't tuck in and is long enough that it is below my waistline, preferably below my crotch.  In cooler weather a coat works great  This keeps the noticeable bulge to a minimum and you can go around unnoticed.  <br><br>The problem I've found with pumping late at night is that it is uncomfortable for me to sleep in my normal position, which is often on my stomach.  <br>My big pumps are saved for the weekend when I have better control of where and when I go.  As far as permanent gains are concerned, that won't happen for awhile (if ever).  <br><br>Also, take it easy at first and give your body a <br>chance to adjust to this 'change of pace'.  Drink plenty of<br>water during the time you are pumping and you'll get bigger results.  Keep the vacuum air pressure to less than 5 lbs and don't be in a hurry or you'll end up with <br>some bruising or water blisters.  Water blisters are not<br>something to be concerned about but can be a concern<br>when you have them for the first time.  They go away but are the result of "overpumping".  Learn about your body as you go and enjoy pumping as much as you can without having expectations of it making you permanently huge cause that doesn't happen for most of us.  <br><br>Dave <br><br>