STJ for ball pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

nakedandhairy

STJ for ball pumping

Post by nakedandhairy »

Do any guys here use the Pumptoys STJ called the Long Johnny, 4 x 10? It looks good(maybe I'll get one) as my monster tube jr. (which is great) is getting too small for me. Guys. do you have any problems exiting STJ's or seal problems? Any advice would be appreciated. I want 18 inch balls! ;D
hairypumper
doniger_guy

Re: STJ for ball pumping

Post by doniger_guy »

HI<br>      I think that there are 2 schools of thought. The monster tube, and the pumptoys (STJ). I use the STJ with a genuine sun tea jar, colorful markings.  ;D<br>This is mainly because it is cheep!<br>       I am debating buying a monster tube or a bullmaster. But that will be many months or more to save for that.  :'( The main thing about the STJ and the bull master is getting out of it. The long jonney looks like it might do the trick.  OH yea, the Standard SJT seal that I bought is great! ::) And is still in perfect condition after 10 months. The long jonney can be ordered with the optional new silicone seal. <br><br>Keep us posted on the long jonney if you get one. ;)<br><br>doniger_guy<br><br>PS: my max balls is about 12.5 inches :o
Started11-2002.9-2006 I am now a MonsertTube Sr. Owner. http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=18763&highlight=#18763
11/2013 http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/post-32746.html&highlight=#p32746
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Naked, I have the STJ Seal from pumptoys and it works great.  <br>However, I have had problems exiting the STJ in the past (even pulled a pressure blister from trying to pull out too fast, that was not fun)<br>My thinking is that I don't have a long enough scrotum to really achieve a huge size like some guys can, so I will be adding some ballstretching to my regimen as well. With a longer scrotum you have more room to grow, and you don't have to worry as much about being pumped up so firmly that you have troubles exiting.<br>
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

nah,<br><br>i have the pumptoys long johnny/ stj w/seal and the bullmaster as well as a monsterjr. all produce great results just slighly different than each other. all of them are excellent for making those huge nutts.<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
my_lj.jpg
my_lj.jpg
my_lj.jpg (73.7 KiB) Viewed 7107 times
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

or pt's stj
Attachments
my_pt_stj.jpg
my_pt_stj.jpg
my_pt_stj.jpg (67.66 KiB) Viewed 7106 times
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

or pt's bull master
Attachments
my_pt_bm.jpg
my_pt_bm.jpg
my_pt_bm.jpg (6.89 KiB) Viewed 7097 times
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

or master e's monster jr
Attachments
my_m_jr.jpg
my_m_jr.jpg
my_m_jr.jpg (73.78 KiB) Viewed 7106 times
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

and we cant leave out the 2 stage<br><br>isnt this shit great??????<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
my_2-stage.jpg
my_2-stage.jpg
my_2-stage.jpg (59.75 KiB) Viewed 7097 times
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

oh yeah<br><br>the rewards of it all<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
all_my_tubes_work.jpg
all_my_tubes_work.jpg
all_my_tubes_work.jpg (62.7 KiB) Viewed 7106 times
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Thanks Gerardt for all the good photo comparisons of different tubes for ball pumping. You sure have an assortment.
hairypumper
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

nah,<br><br>ty. i guess i carried away with my assortment but they sure are fun. just way too expensive!<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
expensive_fun.jpg
expensive_fun.jpg
expensive_fun.jpg (71.57 KiB) Viewed 7107 times
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Hi ,men! Just to let you know that my acrylic STJ from pumptoys has arrived and I gave it a first try last night! Wow, it sure worked fast. It took very little time to get up to my comfortable pressure and the result was great. It gives me more space to expand and it sure did work. My pump tube fit perfectly into the jar and the silicone seal worked just as well. This jar is 16 inches in circumference and I can see that i will need all of it. I am very pleased with it.
hairypumper
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

Gerardt, this question is directed to you.  Your assortment of tubes makes you the person that <br>might be able to answer  this.<br>How would you rate your tubes, starting <br>with your favorite, next favorite, etc.  <br><br>Which tube gives you the best result in the <br>shortest time?     <br><br>I have a 2stage and a some homemade stuff but<br>I'm very interested in PT's long johnny and / or acrylic<br>STJ.   I had a monster jr. before I went overseas but <br>sold it since I couldn't take it with me so I have experience with the mnstr jr.  (see  my old pic)  <br>Anyway, thanks in advance,  any response will be <br>appreciated. <br>Dave (happy to be back pumping)
Attachments
mnstrJr3x.jpg
mnstrJr3x.jpg
mnstrJr3x.jpg (12.45 KiB) Viewed 7097 times
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

p60,<br><br>ya know, its hard to say which is the best, because each one provides a different result, and used in combination they can really mix it up. for instance i dont like the short dick look of a ball pumper only on me. so i always use a straight tube on my cock first and then switch to a long johnny or m jr. these pull your cock alot more than a 2 st/ stj or bullmaster, yet still fill your balls quickly. once i feel that my nuts and cock are where i want them, i will usually go to the stj and finish with that or maybe the bullmaster.<br><br>so anyway i guess the advice is, spend a ton of fucking money and enjoy the shit out of this stuff.<br><br>jerry 8)
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

p60,<br><br>man i am sooooooo embarassed to have posted the same pic as in my last one in jan. heres a new combo pump platter. touching up the cock after sum serious ball pumping.<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
2x9_on_pumped_nutts.jpg
2x9_on_pumped_nutts.jpg
2x9_on_pumped_nutts.jpg (8.2 KiB) Viewed 7097 times