Big Balls

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

ok_to_pump

Big Balls

Post by ok_to_pump »

I have for sometime been very interested in making my balls permanently LARGE. Checked into Silicone, the results are what I'm looking for except for the possibility of the silicone moving into the penis.....I don't want this to happen and haven't heard of a way to prevent this. <br> <br>My Question to my fellow pumpers is there an other way to get the same results other than Silicone and keep it permanent. <br>Pumping is not the answer. <br> <br>I would appreciate any advise on this matter.<br><br>ok to pump <br>Post or Email me at [email protected]
PeeterPumper

Re: Big Balls

Post by PeeterPumper »

Good news for you.<br>Your wrong.<br>One year ago my balls were the size of a good size pecan.<br>In order to lower the amount of raised eyebrows and question tomorrow for my anual FAA flight physical I have not pumped anything for about six weeks.<br>The skin is back to normal but my balls are about the size of a large hens egg. This is from about a year of pumping on a regular basis.<br>The penis started at 5.7 long and 5.25 around prior to my becoming a pumper.<br>I am now 6.77 long and 7.0 around after not pumping for about six weeks.<br>I'm getting really impatient to get back into the pumping.<br>I'm looking for nuts about the size of a hard ball or slightly larger.<br>I'll let you know how it looks in a year when I've stopped for six weeks again for the FAA physical.<br>Size does count.<br>I go to places wearing two .75 in rings that are behind everything.<br>The women love it.<br>Especially when we dance.<br>Some love it when I'm pumped to 7.75 by 7.5.<br>Some think they can't handle it.<br>They all have manage so far to handle it.<br>They all love playing with them/it.
Ronny_Bullballs

Post by Ronny_Bullballs »

Hey Peeter Pumper, you sure are one lucky ball pumper. I've been a ball pumper since 1989. Have all kinds of tubes and used many types of pump regimens. You name it, I've tried it. I have never been able to retain my ball size when I have put my tube on the shelf just to take a small break from pumping. But I have been able to get back to my massive ball size faster once I begin pumping again unlike my early days in ball pumping. So, to finally hear that a ball pumper can retain his massive globes after weeks of lay off is news to my ears. You're a first, babe.<br>  And believe me, doctors have seen it all. You could walk into that physical with a carrot sticking out of your ass and they woundn't blink an eye. By oath, they're under a strict confidential doctor/ patient agreement that must be honored. Big trouble if they break that relationship. People have lost their jobs by drugs being in their blood but I've never heard of anyone getting canned for pumping up their nuts. Any "true professional" would not ask any questions if you just tell them the cause of your massive nuts. "Hey doc, I pump'em, move on!" <br>   Just my thoughts. Ronny
BIG BALLS! Having\'em...Wanting\'em!
LBallPMPR

Post by LBallPMPR »

Very well said Ronny.  
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Hi, Ronny. You summarized things very well. It is not a crime to have big balls. Most men who don't wish they could have big balls too. Your pic is the usual artistry. I like that pic with your bulge and with balls hanging out of trunks, Even the coloration in pic is tops. You sure know what you are doing. Best regards. :o :o :o
hairypumper
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

dudes,<br><br>i remember reading a thread somewhere that talked about looks and accusations as well. something about a guy who was stopped in a grocery store for suspected shop lifting. seems the bulge was bigger than they/ manager & security/ thought should be presented and asked him to come to the back. as i remember, they asked him to open his pants and out came all the good stuff, not a word was said other that "sorry and you can go".<br><br>wonder what the conversation was once he left. anyway that sounds like fun to me. hopes it happens!!!<br><br>jerry 8)<br><br>jeryy
Attachments
still_havent_been_searched.jpg
still_havent_been_searched.jpg
still_havent_been_searched.jpg (44.71 KiB) Viewed 8407 times
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

Very good, Jerry! The store manager probably thought he had a cantaloupe and a giant sausage in his pants. I wonder if he got to squeeze the guy's cock and balls. I am going to pump up someday and go to store and see what happens. Probably will want to strip search me!
hairypumper
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

.....and I don't want to be stripped search by some old hag who wants to feel my cock and balls just to get a thrill! A man is just not safe anymore! :o :o :o
hairypumper
ok to pump

Post by ok to pump »

PeeterPumper :<br><br>I'd like to think you are right.....Keep me posted, either on the forum or by Email<br><br>Bill<br>
Boris9in

Post by Boris9in »

Gerry,1998, Nieman Marcus red bird mall Dallas
The guy you wished, lived next store.
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

b9,<br><br>is that the bright shiny new duc they have for sale your referencing?<br><br>jerry 8)
Boris9in

Post by Boris9in »

no gerry,that's where I was asked to "come with me" when a security guard thought i was shoplifting, to his surpise I was packing but it was all MINE. But thanks for asking.
The guy you wished, lived next store.
wayman

Post by wayman »

yeah i dont see how you got permanent gains from pumping but thats what i really want.Im working on geting my foreskin back with cock pumping and think using right size cylinders will help alot.But let me ask this ive noticed when i pump balls in hot water they tend to get very big and hard.But with no water it dont happen both scrotum and nuts get bigger.I love it when my nuts get big and let them hang down almost feel no need to pump more.So is this the way to get bigger nuts with water as my head gets big with water also.
pumpin60

Post by pumpin60 »

Ronnie, your picture is going to become my screensaver.   Fantastic pic and this is an<br>interesting thread.  Gerhardt, great grocery store<br>story.  I could just imagine what they thought <br>when they had him "show" them the goods he<br>had stolen.  That would have made a great video.<br>Boris9, tell us more about your experience.  <br><br>Dave
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

p60,<br><br>dude i was describing bnines' experience that i had encountered on this thread a long time ago. hes the star not me! give thanks where thanks are due!<br><br>jerry