pump you use?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

matt kane

pump you use?

Post by matt kane »

Hi  again ,<br>my  monster tube arrived  in 5 days from  Peter D in the U.S. [btw,I'm in Australia] fits well ,comfy  ,,,,but ive  found my pump  ,the magnum type  [red handles with a gauge] wont get past the 10 cmHg mark where in the past ive had it up to 30-40 cmHg mark ,its 5yrs old  & maybe the barrell has worn somewhat I have replaced the valve,piston O ring,spring  & yet it still wont get a good pressure .. <br>Please anyone tell me what you use ,especially any Aussies reading this , I have scoured the net for a replacment but either they are toy like plastic,rubbery things  or the Magnum , I would like to get a small quiet electric vacuum pump but im sure they arnt available here in "oz , or if you know of anything that might be commercially available please  reply , I find when i ask do they have any vacuum pump's ,they all ask ,what do you want to use it for  mate  !!  & im finding it hard  to find a decent reply  ,what does one want with a  small vacuum pump .<br>anyway i hope you get my drift  ---i got my tube  & cant use it    :-[  so any   HELP  please  <br>thanks  <br>Matt
tomk

Re: pump you use?

Post by tomk »

Do a google search for Mityvac and you should find their home site.  They have them in either plastic or metal.  The plastic ones are fine until the handle breaks.  Get the metal one and it should last for years.
nakedandhairy

Post by nakedandhairy »

:) :)TomK is correct. I had a hand pump with plastic handle and from the usage, it broke rather soon. I had to discard it and bought one of metal. :)
hairypumper
matt kane

Post by matt kane »

thanks  for the  replies   guys,<br>just wondering  ???which is the preferred pump used<br>as there is quite a few shown on their page  <br>maybe the 04010  ??<br><br>Matt
tomk

Post by tomk »

That is the all metal one that I think would be the best.  However, if you don't mind saving your sales receipt and going to the hassle you could just get the 07000 at Auto Zone for $29.95.  The handle will eventually break (after several months) and Auto Zone is pretty good about replacing them.  I did just order the metal handle on line to replace the broken plastic one.  I will let you know how it works. To be honest I have never seen the metal one anywhere.  
matt_kane

Post by matt_kane »

Thanks  TomK<br>is that auto zone  in the US ?? its just I'm downunder['oz] maybe if its used as an auto spares it could  be found here  .. I'm getting a bit pissed pumping 500 squeezes  to get it to 10 cmHg, life has got to be easier  <br> ;D<br>ta again <br>Matt<br>