Newbie needs excuse.....

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

phoenixxx85

Newbie needs excuse.....

Post by phoenixxx85 »

I mostly just wanted to post this message to show off a few pics of me doing some streching in a freaky? way... Mostly inspired by various sites and pics i have seen over the last few weeks regarding these lifestyles.<br><br>I am totally new to this, but have been pulling and hanging my cock and balls for awhile, never purchasing only making my own devices. I have researched the divices on the net for years and modified various designs of manufactured devices and homemade ones. <br><br>My favorite strech is a device that makes use of a bucket in the shower which builds up the weight over time, almost at a perfect rate, and if it seems a bit to much to fast i just empty some water. Well here are some pics i took today.<br>
Attachments
2ringsDSCN0033b.jpg
2ringsDSCN0033b.jpg
2ringsDSCN0033b.jpg (29.7 KiB) Viewed 5268 times
Newbie to this, all help is welcum
8.5L 5.5W never used anything but my hand and some simple streching
phoenixxx85

Re: Newbie needs excuse.....

Post by phoenixxx85 »

here are more pics<br>
Attachments
2ringsDSCN0034.jpg
2ringsDSCN0034.jpg
2ringsDSCN0034.jpg (16.47 KiB) Viewed 5268 times
phoenixxx85

Post by phoenixxx85 »

another
Attachments
2ringsDSCN0050.jpg
2ringsDSCN0050.jpg
2ringsDSCN0050.jpg (22.75 KiB) Viewed 5268 times
phoenixxx85

Post by phoenixxx85 »

another
Attachments
2ringsDSCN0054.jpg
2ringsDSCN0054.jpg
2ringsDSCN0054.jpg (27.9 KiB) Viewed 5266 times
phoenixxx85

Post by phoenixxx85 »

thanks, but i dont know what "Ego te absalvo" means
gunner

Post by gunner »

Well, the good news is your pictures are great!<br>Theyre real hot and Id love to see a shot of you hanging a "bucket" off your balls in the shower.<br><br>The bad news is that your dick naturally is the size Im trying to pump mine up to..(bad news for me, that is) ;D ;D ;D<br><br>you might be a newbie but you have the potential to be a world class pumper-you certainly got the equipment to work with and its obvious youre creative...<br><br>keep the pics coming!..<br><br>--gunner--
20"arms...14"balls
jw1252

Post by jw1252 »

Hi Newbie,<br>When i saw your first picture with your cock bent 90 degrees all i could say was "OUCH"...... :o<br>Nice equipment though and great quality photos. I think you would enjoy pumping since you've spent all that time working on you unit.. But try before you buy. Iwas wondering what camera you used...I'm shopping for a good digital camera.    
phoenixxx85

Post by phoenixxx85 »

Gunner, I hang the bucket on both my cock, and balls separatley. I would need someone to take the pic, unless i did on a webcam attached to my laptop in the bathroom.....not a good idea i think, so that will have to wait for a bit. Maybe i can get creative with the camera placement and snap a few pics.  I have lots of other pics which i think i will post to a free upload somewhere when i get the chance, uploading multiple photos on here seems to be more troublesome then it should be.<br>I appreciate the compliments and love to show off my cock to those who appreciate it. I am also on YIM with a webcam and show to others with cams. <br><br>JW....thanks also, and actually the bend didnt hurt at all, my cock was more blood filled then ridgid, if that makes sense, kinda like when you do a kegal, but it does look that way. Also i use lots of lube (usually vitamin E oil or natural oils) but not to much to make the devices slip to much, but it didnt hurt if thats what you were wondering. I do have a high tolerance for pain, but also know that my cock usually cant handle my average pain limit.  I WOULD LOVE TO TRY PUMPING! and wish i could meet someone close to me to let me try a time or two before seriously getting into it, but believe me I am pretty sure I would like it. I really enjoy playing and manipulating my cock and balls, making myslef grow bigger and hang lower are always fun!<br><br>As for my camera, all those posts were taken with a Canon coolpix 885, a pretty decent camera, serverd me quite well, and as far as i have read, the newer ones are even better and cheeper (mine was around $850 2yrs ago i think)
germanstretch

Post by germanstretch »

very nice cock phoenix.......<br><br>gs ;)
phoenixxx85

Post by phoenixxx85 »

LH....wow that looks like that would hurt my nuts.....i can appreciate the weight and would like to possibly try something similar, but to have all the weight resting ON my nuts would be just to much for me i think, but you are to be commended on your hanging abilities
gunner

Post by gunner »

hey phoenixxx85-<br><br>  was your cock always real big- or did you notice a significant improvement with the stretching you did  regularly? Have you added noticeable length with the jelqing and massaging over time?IF it worked for you Id like to learn more about it..<br><br>  also, is your profile name on YIM the same?phoenixxx85...just in case you decide on a cam performance sometime.. ::)<br><br>-gunner-
20"arms...14"balls
phoenixxx85

Post by phoenixxx85 »

my cock has been long for about as long as i can remember, but have also done alot oh jacking off and streching of my cock too over the last 20 years.....so i am not totally sure to your question, but never really focused on the jelqing techniqe to much mostly some hanging and lots of jacking off<br>
Attachments
DSCN0013.jpg
DSCN0013.jpg
DSCN0013.jpg (14.64 KiB) Viewed 5266 times