monstertube -- info  please  

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

matt kane

monstertube -- info  please  

Post by matt kane »

hi guys<br>just want some info on the monstertube for ball pumping<br>is it worth the money ?<br>& the flange entrance where it seals to your body ,is it<br>comfortable ??<br>ive been using home made stuff & sick of getting out of jars ,when biiiig & the edges that cause discomfort<br>thanks for any replies<br>Matt<br><br>
tomk

Re: monstertube -- info  please  

Post by tomk »

The MT, Jr. is very comfortable.  If I could only buy one tube, this would be it!
Attachments
DSCF0006.JPG
DSCF0006.JPG
DSCF0006.JPG (3.92 KiB) Viewed 5047 times
matt kane

Post by matt kane »

thanks  TomK   ,<br>appreciate  your reply   ,i hope  it is as good as people say<br><br>matt
LBallPMPR

Post by LBallPMPR »

Hi Matt,<br><br>I have a 2 stage and several straight tubes in various diameters. The monster is by far THE BEST.  Yes, it's expensive, but very much worth it.  As for comfort, I highly revommend the cushion you can get from www.pumptoys.com  It is $35 and allows you to use the MT for hours in comfort.<br><br>Hope you like it.<br><br>LB
LBallPMPR

Post by LBallPMPR »

Last picture didn't post.  Let me try again!!!
Attachments
Balls17.jpg
Balls17.jpg
Balls17.jpg (15.58 KiB) Viewed 5073 times
matt kane

Post by matt kane »

Hi  LBallPMPR<br>thanks  for  your time in replying & showing  it in detail,<br>i have tried the cushion from pumpballs   & actually didnt go much on it   , ,thats why i'm pretty  keen to know how the monstretube sits  natuarally  & also  getting out  would  be  a cinch  i guess  ,, Hows it stack up  after say   a   2 hour lay  off  getting back in i.e.closing the 2 halves  on your balls?<br>great pic btw  ...how do you get it swollen right up your  cock  making it look gobelled up   [a 2 stager?]  i like the minimal cock look   ::)<br>thanks  <br>Matt
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

mk,<br><br>usually the really minmal dick look you refer to is one of 2 things: a really long pump session with no dick work or saline.<br><br>either way its a blast. hers one of my shorties/ due to saline and some pumping.<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
mk_shortie.jpg
mk_shortie.jpg
mk_shortie.jpg (41.43 KiB) Viewed 5073 times
gerardt

Post by gerardt »

heres anither but covered by a jock. you get the idea though. damn, i should have taken some pics naked in this condition, wasnt thinking!!!! will do so and post soon!<br><br>jerry 8)
Attachments
mk_davis_2.jpg
mk_davis_2.jpg
mk_davis_2.jpg (58.14 KiB) Viewed 5073 times
darkblond22

wow

Post by darkblond22 »

wow
Last edited by darkblond22 on Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
LBallPMPR

Post by LBallPMPR »

Hi Matt,<br><br>Jerry is right, the look from the last picture is from a very long pump, usually more than 6 hours.  IT FEELS GREAT!!!   But, you have to test your own abilities and limits.  It can be dangerous to go very high pressure, as I do and to pump for an extended amount of time.  As for the cushion, yes it is difficult to get off after getting that big, but I consider it part of the play, an acquired taste indeed!!  I think the most fun part about pumping is that there are an infinite number of ways that you can have lots of fun and get the look you want from your cock and balls.<br><br>Best,<br><br>LB
matt kane

Post by matt kane »

thanks  again guys  for the  kind  & considerate  replies <br>I have ordered  a M/T from Pter ,so now the wait till mail arrives .....I better join as a member  here   as i'll probably post some pics down the track  if i think they measure   up,& too keep up  on what you guys are up too <br>Regards <br>Matt