Does it suppose to hurt?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Justin

Does it suppose to hurt?

Post by Justin »

Does ball stretching suppose to hurt?  I was doing manual stretching due to the lack of a stretcher, and there was a slight stinging/pain in my lower abdomen and into the sac...is that normal?
egghead

Re: Does it suppose to hurt?

Post by egghead »

Justy,<br><br>Doing it wrong/too hard is like getting kicked in the nuts. Having said that, different people will have different thresholds of pain. To get results there will have to be some sensations that might approach pain.<br><br>My advice is to be less agressive, make it comfortable for you. Stretching is a long and time consuming process, making it hurt by going too hard is likely to result in your quitting altogether. <br><br>Egghead
Let me in!
Justin

Post by Justin »

How long should I do it at a time?  Few minutes? 10? 20?  Also, how long will it take to notice lower testicles? (I know everyone is different, but what's the usual time)?
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

Less weight, but longer time.  You shouldn't get pain in the abdomen.  Use less weight to get used to it.  I started with a ring (homemade) of about 1 lb.  I now use a homemade split ring (bronze), 29 oz, that I can wear all day, but not sleeping.  I have one a little over 1 kg (about 2.25 lb total) that I can wear for most of a day.  With that weight, I eventually loose blood circulation at the surface of the sack below the ring (due to the ring resting on the balls).  If I keep adjusting the position of the ring, I can wear it for longer times.  I have a 2 kg (4.4 lb) that I can wear for an hour or so.  I still get a little pull in the abdomen with that one, so I have to be careful.  Other that that, it also feels great.<br><br>When I am warm and relaxed, I hang nicely.  The 29 oz and the 1 kg are extremely comfortable.  A wonderful feeling.
Justin

Post by Justin »

How do I make the ring?  Also, how many inches do yours hang, and how long did it take you to get there?
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

Stretch is quite variable.  I'll post here pix of several of my devices.  This pic was taken over a year ago.  With the same collar, I hang close to 1" lower, now.  I buy "bronze cored rod" from McMaster Carr (an industrial supply company).  About $60-70/ft, depending on the dimensions.  I get 1 1/4" or 1 1/2" inside diameter.  This one in the 29 oz one, the one I can wear all day.<br><br>I have access to a machine shop, so I can finish the ends on the collar and split it down the center with a band saw.
Attachments
bronze2.JPG
bronze2.JPG
bronze2.JPG (146.23 KiB) Viewed 5630 times
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

Sorry about the file size on that last pic.<br><br>This one has six 7/16" wide stainless steel split collars, also purchased from McMaster Carr, about $20 each.  The sleeve is part of a sock to keep the hairs out of the joints in the collars
Attachments
6collars1.JPG
6collars1.JPG
6collars1.JPG (66.28 KiB) Viewed 5630 times
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

This one is a home-made adjustable stretcher.  It's at it's max in this picture, 4" stretch.  I've added longer threaded rods, and now get out to almost 4 1/2".  Soak in a hot bathtub when you do it - that softens and relaxes the tissues.
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

Those SS collars are 9/16", not 7/16".  so the total stretch was 3 3/8".  You can also get 3/4" wide hard nylon split collars.  Wider, cheaper, but less weight.
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

Occasionally, I will warm water pump with a sun tea jar.  In an hour, the combo is big enough so that I can barely get it out of the jar.  But oh, does it feel good hanging there!<br><br>Sometime, I will have to invest in a Monster, so I can pump larger and still 'escape'.  I haven't been brave enough to attempt making a split shell in my machine shop setup.
Justin

Post by Justin »

The collar way is too expensive.  What did you use to make that stretcher?  Also, is it uncomfortable, and how do you get it on/off etc.?
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

Each end plate (top and bottom) is a split collar by itself.  You can see in the picture the screws that hold the two halves together. There are two threaded rods (front and back) that are threaded permanently into the top plate.  The rods pass through unthreaded holes in the bottom plate.  The brass thumb screws push the bottom plate down.<br><br>To 'install' the device, back off the thumbscrews so the end plates are only about an inch apart.  Open the halves of the end plates.  Stretch the sack by hand and install the end plates above the balls.  It helps if you have soaked in warm water or something like that, so the sack is soft and relaxed.  The extra length of the threaded rods extend through the lower plate, pointing down, so they will be 'front and back', separating the balls.  Either shave or just be careful not to get hairs caught in the threads or in the joint between the halves of the end plates.  Also, chapstick on the skin serves as an excellent lubricant.  Admittedly it is a bit tricky to install it.<br><br>Slowly, and uniformly, run the thumbscrews down the threaded rod to increase separation.  Let your comfort level be your criterion for stopping.  The device is not heavy, so there will be less tendency for discomfort in the abdomen. But you can get some serious stretch in the sack.  <br><br>This is not a device that you would wear all day, because it would tear up your clothes.  That's what is nice about the split collars.<br><br>You can make the long split collars out of anything.  Even wood.  But you would have to replace then periodically because sweat would eventually get to them, and you would need to use a hard wood such as maple, cherry, or rosewood (splinters would not be very comfortable).  Wood just isn't very dense, so you would get stretch only from the length, and little stretch from the weight.