Low Budget STJ conversion

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

humble

Low Budget STJ conversion

Post by humble »

Well, I've been away for a while but I have returned. I had made my own 2 x 12 cylinder for pumping my cock and it turned out to work like a charm. Then after a few months of that, I decided to try ballpumping. I didn't want to buy any of the 2 stages or make one so I decided on an STJ. It looked simple to convert the valve, but a seal was the major step in completion. But, after doing some hunting. I stumbled upon a substitute, strictly by accident.<br><br>I have seen the conversion that Pumptoys.com sells for $55. I'll eventually buy that setup, but for now mine works fine.<br><br>Here's the parts list...<br><br>1/4 brass nipple with a 1/8 NPT male thread (qty. 1)<br><br>Two part epoxy (note: get the epoxy that is in the 2 cylinder tube. DO NOT USE JB WELD)<br><br>Toilet plunger (see pic below)<br><br>And of course, a Sun Tea Jar.<br><br>All off these items will cost about $15.00. Unfortunately, the epoxy is half the cost, but is a must have item.
Is it bigger than a baby's arm?
humble

Re: Low Budget STJ conversion

Post by humble »

Step #1<br><br>The valve can be left in or out of the jar. If you leave it in the jar, turn it with the button down.<br><br>Remove the button from the valve. The button and the plunger, on my STJ, is all one piece, as shown.
Attachments
Picture_6.jpg
Picture_6.jpg
Picture_6.jpg (100.23 KiB) Viewed 4216 times
humble

Post by humble »

Step #2<br><br>Place the brass nipple in the spout end of the valve. There will be a bit of play, but that is not a concern.<br><br>Mix the epoxy on a piece of cardboard. After it is mixed, use a toothpick, or Q-Tip, to apply the epoxy to the fitting. The epoxy will fill the void between the fitting and the valve.<br><br>set the valve to the side and let the epoxy set up.
humble

Post by humble »

Step #3<br><br>Remove the handle from the plunger and discard it, beat someone over the head, whatever. You don't need it.<br><br>Cut away the top half of the plunger. That's all you need to do with it.<br><br>The type of plunger is specific to this process. It's sort of bell shaped. I had already cut it in the pic, but hopefully you can figure out the type.
humble

Post by humble »

Step #4<br><br>After the epoxy has set up in the valve, insert the rubber button, BACKWARDS, in the open hole, of the valve.<br><br>Lube the seal, and the jar opening.<br><br>If you assembled the valve off the jar, re-insert it.<br><br>Pump away!<br><br>Unfortunately, The valve cannot be used as a cut-off in this application. $15.00 as opposed to $55.00 for the convo kit, or whatever the price is for an acrylic STJ with cut-off valve, is no sweat in my mind.